I did not approve: How To Get Visitors. Learn How To Get Up To 2,500 Visitors in Just 7 days!, 7/6/2011, 12:00 am

  • Randy Maugans
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5 5:54 PM
      Unfortunately, the solution to stopping these intrusions lies in the hands
      of Yahoo!, and there are other such groups being similarly "harvested"...it
      looks like a PHP script exploit on Yahoo! servers. Securing the member list
      "may" stop the posts, but I suspect the list has already been harvested and
      we will all see spam posts spoofing the group. You can try reporting it, but
      Yahoo! already knows...hey, it's Yahoo!...not the sharpest pencils on the
      web, and not well known for good "customer service."

      Moderator/Bear: A couple group members spotted that the group calendar had been spammed. One group member pointed which group member was the culprit and I banned him. I'm on to that trick now and even learned something about a feature I didn't know my group had.