I did not approve: How To Get Visitors. Learn How To Get Up To 2,500 Visitors in Just 7 days!, 7/6/2011, 12:00 am

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2011

      Everyone: These are getting on the group without being approved. I have to approve my own posts, but not these???? If you are a computer geek/hacker and have the answer on how to stop these, please let me know. Bear

      Call me at: 720-675-7230

      On Skype: legalbear

      My blog: legalbearsblog.com

      Title:

      How To Get Visitors. Learn How To Get Up To 2,500 Visitors in Just 7 days!

      Wednesday July 6, 2011

      Time:

      All Day

    • Randy Maugans
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2011
        Unfortunately, the solution to stopping these intrusions lies in the hands
        of Yahoo!, and there are other such groups being similarly "harvested"...it
        looks like a PHP script exploit on Yahoo! servers. Securing the member list
        "may" stop the posts, but I suspect the list has already been harvested and
        we will all see spam posts spoofing the group. You can try reporting it, but
        Yahoo! already knows...hey, it's Yahoo!...not the sharpest pencils on the
        web, and not well known for good "customer service."

        Moderator/Bear: A couple group members spotted that the group calendar had been spammed. One group member pointed which group member was the culprit and I banned him. I'm on to that trick now and even learned something about a feature I didn't know my group had.