More Sui Juris Info From Pamela Gaston

  • Billy-Joe..Mauldin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2003

      How to Respond to Contempt in the Courtroom

      Here it is - EVERYONE should keep this - it could save you - it WORKS,
      we have used it in court many times and if used properly it will back a
      raging dragon judge right back down in his chair docile....... believe me
      it is not easy to do that ..... "KNOW RIGHTS OR NO RIGHTS" William Mayhar
      How to Respond to Contempt of Court, Judicial Attack

      We cringe for people going into court, dealing with the "sons of
      vipers, offspring of serpents" in these outlaw courts today. So many people
      write to us and call us, as they are being rendered in the money machine
      every day, liquidated to the Funding Streams for the elite. The rendering
      is in the PROCESS and most people do not have experience to understand or
      recognize corrupt process when they are in the middle of
      it.

      Attorneys do - they created it and don't let everyone in on the "secret"
      (wink wink) while you and your children are destroyed.
      To help all the people in courts right now who are discovering Sui Juris
      process and going in without attorneys, they need to know what to say
      when the judge turns into a raging dragon because they dared to ask a
      question or try to make the record, and to help keep from being arrested.
      These tools in particular are used and shared with many thanks to our friends
      Milt and Darlene Mitcheck, who were the researchers behind the "Vultures"
      compilations that exposed the false judicial oaths in Oregon in
      September 2001, Research that can be also found at our website
      www.avoiceforchildren.com <http://www.avoiceforchildren.com> .

      If you know the right words, they back down right now - they may still
      have you arrested, but you have said the right words on the record to
      descredit him in his contemptuous acts against you, and you will use this
      record in any appeal or future hearings as you go. The main thing is you
      DISCREDIT HIM and IMPEACH HIM IN HIS OWN COURTROOM if you say the right
      things. This can be used in any court in any setting, at any level, all the
      same basic process. I think in any country, with slight variations.

      Sui Juris process is simple and common law, as "any reasonable people would
      understand" and bridges all forms of courts or dealing with public
      authorities. One of the main TOOLS they use to arrest you in a courtroom is
      "CONTEMPT OF COURT". Contempt is an instant six months in jail or a year
      sentence, potentially that is what you face. They use this for any or no
      reason,
      mainly for intimidation, and this is where they will (have already)
      use a stun belt or gun on a defendant who "irritates" the court asking for
      our rights.

      When they do this to you, and it happens so fast it makes your head
      spin, if you have this written down, and can keep your wits about you
      enough to remember to say it, (you should practice it ! It is THAT important !)
      here is what you say: "IS THAT CIVIL CONTEMPT OR CRIMINAL CONTEMPT JUDGE?"
      (You wait for a response on the record - do not talk until he answers and
      if they pause this
      LONG pause is on the record that he cannot answer you - the silence of
      a witness answering a question is an admission of truth in a court record
      and the longer the pause the better.

      All you want on the record is to make them COMMIT and then you go on, and
      now you have them caught in the permanent record)

      If he says "CRIMINAL CONTEMPT" -
      you say "WHO MAKES THE CLAIM, WHAT IS THE CRIME AND WHO IS THE
      INJURED PARTY?" and wait again as long as it takes for him to say something.

      If he says "CIVIL CONTEMPT" you say "WHERE IS THE CONTRACT BETWEEN
      ME AND YOU? I DON'T AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THE CONTRACT", JUDGE.
      NOW you have him acting CRIMINALLY OUTSIDE OF ANY LAWFUL JURISDICTION
      AND OUT OF IMMUNITY in his own courtroom on the record and heres why. In
      civil court, EVERYTHING is a CONTRACT and nothing can be done that is not a
      form of a contract. And ONLY HUMANS CAN LAWFULY CONTRACT. Every citation,
      money exchange, order, anything at all is an exchange - a contract - between
      two humans. The constitution is a contract with the Children of a Creator
      with Inherent Rights and the Constitutionally Sovereign People in the
      state, bonded by the JUDICIAL OATH - their contract.

      Anyway, when you say to him "I don't agree to the terms of the contract" he
      KNOWS he does not have a contract with you and if you have committed no
      crime he has no authority to arrest you or even be conducting the hearing -
      he is OUT of his lawful jurisdiction and OUT of his IMMUNITY.

      Now, if he says "CRIMINAL CONTEMPT", like one judge did to me, judge
      Robert Walberg, with no lawful oath by the way, he made a FOOL of himself !
      He said "IF YOU ASK THAT AGAIN I AM HOLDING YOU IN CONTEMPT OF COURT"
      I said "IS THAT CRIMINAL OR CIVIL CONTEMPT WALBERG?" and he raged and said
      CRIMINAL'.
      I said "WHAT CRIME HAVE I COMMITTED AND WHO MAKES THE CLAIM? WHO IS
      THE
      INJURED PARTY?' He went nuts and started yelling "THE STATE OF OREGON",
      "THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM", "THE COURT"..... I said "YOU KNOW THAT ONLY A HUMAN
      CAN MAKE A CLAIM AND THERE IS NO CRIME AND NO INJURED PARTY - YOU
      KNOW THAT
      THE STATE OF OREGON CANNOT MAKE A CLAIM" he backed down and sat there red
      faced (he had already arrested me about three times for speaking before
      this contempt attempt) and it shut him down.

      This was on the third day of the battle in his courtroom/sham jury trial
      last January - so after this confrontation backed him down he sat WAY
      BACK in his chair for three hours and let me make the record, while the
      jury waited in the back. MAKING THE RECORD WAS MY ONLY GOAL ANYWAY TO
      UPDATE THE RECORD IN OUR CASE.

      Unfortunately for us, the juries do not
      understand anything at all, and these confrontations scare them, so all the
      knowledge of court process and higher law goes right over their heads and
      they do EXACTLY what the judge LETS them do by the way he manipulates the
      instructions. This judge held his finger to his upper lip and looked like a
      cadaver for three hours, listening to the record of the crimes of our
      evidence against the state and his own treason as I outlined what has
      happened.
      That is how you make the Record.

      You have to use another trick called
      "OFFER OF PROOF". When they fight you and attack you, and rage, and
      say you cant say anything in front of the jury, and the DA interrupt
      literally EVERY sentence to stop you from speaking for days (I have gone
      through this !)...
      you tell the judge "I AM GOING TO MAKE AN OFFER OF PROOF FOR MY
      APPEAL". He sometimes will go in the back room altogether and leave the
      record on, or he will sit way back and listen while you make the record of
      your facts without the jury present.

      Another trick process word is "OFFER INTO
      EVIDENCE" they will let you go around for days and be denied because you
      don't say it
      that way ..... they are insane, but if you do use their words they know
      that they have to acknowledge that this is their process and they use it so
      you have
      to be able to use it too.

      Another important phrase to use is RUSH TO JUDGEMENT. After going around
      with them to a certain point and being blocked at all points, you say 'ARE YOU
      TRYING TO RUSH ME TO JUDGEMENT?" WOW - it
      works - boy they sit back so fast and shut up you would not believe - you
      would think they were shot -supposedly four times in a hearing saying that
      gets a reversal, but with us they don't give us anything, so I am not sure.
      But it is an important TOOL, you say this and it means they are preventing
      you from putting on your evidence as a lawful court and judicial due process
      requires, and for you to say this as they are doing it is like shooting
      them in their chair.

      I hope people will write these things down in front of
      them when they are terrified in court - everyone is terrified in the court,
      even the
      attorneys, especially when you are bringing truth of this magnitude in
      there - we say where the truth meets the lie there is fallout - like a
      neutron bomb,
      you definitely stir up the hornest nest when you speak the truth in their
      courtrooms.

      The rest of the Process for the People to Access the Courts is in the
      book we wrote. We learned these tools more recently and they are an
      "addition" to the information in the Sui Juris Book. This is what REALLY
      happens when you are in there, not what we think will happen or hope will
      happen.
      And learning these tools, you are prepared to meet this present evil face
      to face.

      If you are not in court, save this information and pass it on to
      friends who need it ...

      pamela gaston