Passport affidavit

  • Bruce Toski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25 2:59 PM
    Here is one that worked for me.
    It is based on a longer one used by Roger Sayles.
    Got my USA passport and card within 30 days.
    I did NOT give them a social security number.
    I incorporated the affidavit, be reference, on the check which they cashed.
    I have now filed an FOIA for my NCIC code associated with my passport number. Will let ya know how THAT goes.

    Zorro