Passport application...very low confrontation percentage

  • dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 72 KB

    Folks:

    Not a week goes by where someone asks for help in trying to fill out a passport application without claiming US CITIZEN under penalty of perjury.

    I call this the “least confrontational” manner to preserve someone not claiming “US CITIZEN”.

    SEDM has a passport application too…more elaboarate.

    The advanced student can try to obtain a passport under the Articles of Confederation of November 15, 1777, Art IV.

    Dave

    __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 6227 (20110621) __________

    http://www.eset.com
  • hobot
    Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2011
      Naw, its a form driven process. Study the bigger web sites on W8BEN, get two non Gov't photo ID, and scratch out the US citizen part and underline non citizen national with a note above American. One size fits all passport status so get copies of your application to denote what Customs accepted as valid non US PERSON id. Just ignore the SSN or put all 888's in there.

      hobot