Winning the Modern Day War for Independence

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2011

      What changed the picture for the colonies were three factors.

      I’m looking for the equivalent to help us today.

      First, the French provided about 4,000 troops to fight with Washington at Yorktown.

      Libya distracts Congress and Obama and causes the public to get pissed off at Obama for committing forces without Congressional approval.

      Second, French ships blockaded Yorktown, fought and won the Battle of Chesapeake Bay against a British fleet and prevented the British from landing more troops.  With the significant help of the French troops (several of whom died in the battle) Washington defeated General Cornwallis and took all of his army into custody.

      The National Debt and unemployment rate causes Obama to lose the election and causes a president to get in that gives a damn about rights and fiscal responsibility.

      Third, the British were engaged in other wars in the far flung British Empire and just decided that they had too much on their plate and that it would be easier to withdraw from America and sign a peace treaty favorable to themselves, which they did.

      The American public becomes emboldened and jealous by every other country demanding freedom and rights and begins to do so as well.

      The American people in every state have enough of lawyers running our courtrooms and pass legislation taking that control out of their hands. I’m thinking there needs to be a law that judges cannot be attorneys, must attend a judge school, where they are taught what the People’s rights are and that they are to be given first priority, and how to properly and fairly administer a courtroom.

      Are you getting my drift?

      Call me at: 720-675-7230

      On Skype: legalbear

      My blog: legalbearsblog.com