Jack & Margy Flynn have had enough-Calling it Quits It Seems

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2011

      Below is a letter I have heard that Jack & Margy Flynn sent out. I have interspersed my comments:

      June 18, 2011

      News-Letter Notice

      Dear Friends,

      As you most likely know, in a recent ruling, the Indiana Supreme Court essentially trashed the 4th Amendment to the federal Constitution and obliterated due process of law.

      That was Indiana. What they did there has no effect on the nation. The 4th Amendment was already trashed before that ruling with something like 19 exceptions; in particular, exigent circumstances. I am just learning that due process of law is only obliterated for those who will stand for it. With an understanding of what our rights are comes the understanding of how to enforce our rights, even in the face of an oppressive and biased system.

      Some people in the country have asked us our opinion of this insurrection and sedition by individuals acting as Supreme Court justices, pursuant to their oaths, against the federal and state Constitutions and in treason against the People of Indiana.

      The People in Iowa took exception with a same sex marriage ruling from their Supreme Court and voted out four of the justices who took part in the decision. The remainder are currently subject to impeachment proceedings. There is no reason why the State of Indiana cannot do the same.

      Below are some of our comments to one of those who so inquired.

      If the People of Indiana and the People of America allow this active treason to stand, then, the People deserve exactly what they get from a government that opposes their rights each and every day.  Unfortunately, the caliber of today's average American cannot compare, in the slightest way, to that of the true patriots who founded this country and fought for their freedom and our inherent rights.  How the People lawfully and effectively deal with this travesty of justice, if, indeed, they do anything at all, will greatly determine what happens in other states and whether or not this tide of tyranny swells to the point of drowning us all.  If the usual non-effective methods are employed, with nice little demonstrations, feel-good protests, and the fun rallies, in which deluded people actually believe they will achieve substantive results with their chants, signs and slogans, then, the opposition to this egregious ruling will go nowhere, and rather quickly.  This is how the Planned Opposition disposes of real issues.

      Thomas Paine said:  "The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands it NOW deserves the love and thanks of man and woman."  Paine's words were aptly spoken at that time, and Sam Adams had some other very pointed language directed at sniveling cowards who would not even consider seeking freedom, let alone fight to achieve it.  Now is the time for ALL good patriots to come to the aid of their country!  Unfortunately, the "patriot movement" in this nation is a myth and a fallacy, as most of you who are sincere know quite well.  While we greatly appreciate the tireless work and effort of the very few in this nation who are attempting to restore it to Constitutional governance, what is referred to as the "patriot movement" takes no part in this and the greater American society has no mind for it nor understanding of the economic and political realities in which they live.

      Whew, I choose to take no part in this poor opinion of the legal reformers/patriots in this country. I choose instead to believe that they can be turned from “sniveling cowards” into mighty warriors for truth and justice.

      Margy and I have one last news-letter coming out the 4th of July.  Both of us are extremely exhausted and tired after having spent, in my case, well over 50 years advocating for Constitutional restoration, and in Margy's case, 50 years of so doing.

      In Isaiah 42:4 I found this, which seems to apply to the Meschiach (Messiah) and those who join themselves to Him, “He will not fail or become weak or be crushed and discouraged till He has established justice in the earth;” It seems to follow also, that I also will not fail, become weak, crushed or discouraged until justice is established in the earth as I have joined myself to Him and seek involvement in the accomplishment of His goals.

      The American People, of course, are a tragic disappointment, but the so-called "patriot movement" is even more of a disappointment, because it is nothing but a fraud, sham and a show, replete with provocateurs, shills, hustlers and hucksters of all kinds, led primarily by the Planned Opposition that easily controls even those who are well intended.  There are some genuine, sincere people in this "movement", but because of the manipulation and hypocritical maneuvering by the “leaders" of this "movement" these genuine people do not have a chance.

      It could have also been said the same by the Founders of this country. They went ahead and tried and pulled it off. It is just time for us to once again try and pull it off. Only the bold, courageous, innovators were involved in the first liberation, and only the bold, courageous, and innovative will be involved in this liberation. The Creator has an interest in putting down and ending oppression and we can be emboldened by his support. He also has an interest in establishing justice. We must believe this for this to work.

      This is no longer something we can tolerate.  Many people have asked us to write a book, which we have already begun, and to that effort we will devote most of our time.

      After 50 years, maybe it is time for Jack and Margy to write a book. That will probably help the cause a lot more than “nice little demonstrations, feel-good protests, and the fun rallies…chants, signs and slogans”. Maybe the book stores will put Jack and Margy’s book on the shelf next to Gerry Spence and F. Lee Bailey’s books. We can all read it during breaks at our demonstrations and protests.

      Best regards,

      Jack and Margy

      Call me at: 720-675-7230

      On Skype: legalbear

      My blog: legalbearsblog.com

    • lg900df@rock.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 19, 2011
        It took them 50 years to discover this? It took the founding fathers about 5 years.

        Only 3% of the population participated in the revolution....the rest were average americans just like today--fence sitters willing to see which way the wind blows. Ignorant in that they know nothing better, stupid because they dare not search for same and faithless because they put their trust in graven images instead of searching for truth and wisdom.

        As Bear revealed which I will paraphrase regarding the revolution: 3% of the people were able to beat the strongest military in the world. They did so because truth accounted for the remaining 97% power. Read the ending words of the Declaration and see the words "divine province": now that is faith in the truth expressed in the document.

        The words in the Declaration of Independence came to closest to expressing the words of truth nearly directly from the hand of the maker. What englishman knowing the Magna Carta could deny this truth? I will GUARANTEE something: If the Constitution was offered in place of the Declaration, we would still be English. The King would see a wonderful document of fake promises, snake oil and illusion worthy of keeping people as subjects.

        This latter illusion of faith where--no truth of freedom exists--kept and keeps many a people in the slavery....slavery government claims is freedom--maybe it kept J and M busy for 50 years?
      • BOB GREGORY