RE: [tips_and_tricks] Perjury Under Federal Law

  • dave
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 17, 2011

      Re: They do not know anything about the Northwest Ordinance.  Most of them don't even have a clue about the United States Code, the Code of Federal Regulations, the Federal Register Act or the Administrative Procedure Act.  They go to training sessions based on selected information and IRS policy and are then told to go out and COLLECT.  That is the name of their game and the usual extent of their knowledge.

      Answer: CORRECT!! They have a goal to collect. They are just employees doing what their employer tells them to do and purposefully kept in the dark under a policy of “plausible deniability”.

      CURIOSITY: Only a fool would work any period of time for that agency and not realize something was “quasi-legitimate”. Thus unless they are an absolute moron, their curiosity is already stroked. What have they got to lose by listening to you? Nothing. They called you there….they have to listen.

      EDUCATE: Your goal is to educate without causing them to shut-off their quest for knowledge. And so my approach is what I would do with any friend and even one who steals from me—educate. Remember that they are not quite like to common thief….they THINK they are moral and YOU are im-moral….initially.

      NOTICE: At this point in time as an example I gave, you are “face to face.” This means no hiding—someone put their real name on their face and letter. And so you send them certified educational letters explaining what they weren’t taught. You show them truth…facts….their law….all traceable back in time.

      FEAR OF UNKNOWN: Who would risk losing their job over one freedom guy in some case denying what they would think would be constitutional rights?

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 18, 2011
        BOB GREGORY wrote:

        > To all of that I say, so what? You can tell them that stuff all day
        > long and they will still do the same thing as if you had said nothing.
        > They do not know anything about the Northwest Ordinance. Most of them
        > don't even have a clue about the United States Code, the Code of
        > Federal Regulations, the Federal Register Act or the Administrative
        > Procedure Act. They go to training sessions based on selected
        > information and IRS policy and are then told to go out and COLLECT.
        > That is the name of their game and the usual extent of their
        > knowledge. They do noe even care about Supreme Court rulings,
        > although their own Internal Revenue Manual says sthat SC rulings are
        > the law of the land.

        So when they do their thing, have fun doing yours. Know that it doesn't
        matter in the end. There is a way to make them want to leave you alone.
        It'll be your way, because it will fit your life. My way fits my life
        but won't fit the lives of those around me. Usually, in Initial Moments
        Of Confrontation (IMOC) I like to get things over with as fast as
        possible, because most are with local cops and sheriffs. But with IRS,
        I like to really take their time. And that is easy to do. When I let
        them see how uneconomical I am as a quarry, I am left alone. I've taken
        the battle to them more than they've come to me. Every time, they tried
        to get rid of me fast. Every time, they were left having no good
        response, and it was clear that the buck would be passed. So, enjoy
        their failure to comprehend English and take meaning from it. Point out
        their age and how they are part of the grand experiment to dumb everyone
        down for easy manipulation. The fact that they are there and you are
        not speaks volumes. BTW, the other day I met a woman older than me by
        just a few years who had no knowledge of the existence of the Soviet
        Union during her lifetime. And a recent poll of scientists had a
        majority believing that humans have no consciousness and so medical
        experimentation was not unethical.

        > The next time a robber comes up to you on the street with a gun and
        > demands your money, tell him that what he is doing is against the law
        > and see if he says, "Okay" and leaves. It works the same way with the
        > IRS.

        I've been the target of two attempted robberies on the street where I
        left unrobbed and uninjured. One time I pretended not to understand,
        and the other time I acted CRAZY. That might work the same with IRS, I
        don't know, but I always adapt to the specific conditions of the
        situation, which are too varied to talk about.

        Our future will be like no past ever considered. So you can make your
        own present!