Perjury Under Federal Law

  • dave
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 15, 2011

      Correct!

      I used same in my personal meeting with the IRS who were amazingly understanding when I informed them of such.

      IRS: We will take your filed tax returns.

      Me: If I could give them to you yet tell the truth without sanction, I would do so.

      IRS: What do you mean?

      Me: The form has a testament to truth with a severe penalty for non truth. In filing the form it is implicit that I understand all the laws and regulations behind the form. For example, one could never take a deduction without understanding all the laws and rules behind the taking of a deduction. So implicit in the filing is a complete understanding of the 10,000 pages of gibberish Paul O’Neil called IRC before one can take a truthful statement w/o incurring sanction.

      IRS: True…so what is wrong with that?

      Me: Well the origin for the power of taxation is in the 3rd law, the Northwest Ordinance of July 13, 1787. That tax was applied to the inhabitants of the territory of ownership of the United States of America which colloquially is called the United States and for which the United States of America under a proprietary-power still makes law-for called the United States Code. The problem is, I can’t truthfully say I inhabit any territory owned by and ceded to the United States of America nor can I say to have any tax internal to that territory called the United States. Further, no officer of the government would want to be a part of anyone stating something under penalty of perjury for which that person signing knows is not true.

      IRS: Yes, the form wants you to tell the truth.

      I. Whoever in any

      a. declaration,

      b. certificate,

      c. verification, or

      d. statement

      under penalty of perjury as permitted under Section 1746 of title 28, United States Code,

      II. willfully subscribes as true

      III. any material matter

      IV. which he does not believe to be true

      is guilty of perjury and shall, except as otherwise expressly provided by law, be fined under

      this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both. This section is applicable whether

      the statement or subscription is made within or without the United States.

      48

      So, If I don't really want to sign that Income Tax Return...

      I do not believe my submission of the Tax Form is voluntary (who does, really?), therefore regardless the accuracy of the arithmetic and the documentation, it is still perjurous.

    • BOB GREGORY

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 17, 2011

          Re: They do not know anything about the Northwest Ordinance.  Most of them don't even have a clue about the United States Code, the Code of Federal Regulations, the Federal Register Act or the Administrative Procedure Act.  They go to training sessions based on selected information and IRS policy and are then told to go out and COLLECT.  That is the name of their game and the usual extent of their knowledge.

          Answer: CORRECT!! They have a goal to collect. They are just employees doing what their employer tells them to do and purposefully kept in the dark under a policy of “plausible deniability”.

          CURIOSITY: Only a fool would work any period of time for that agency and not realize something was “quasi-legitimate”. Thus unless they are an absolute moron, their curiosity is already stroked. What have they got to lose by listening to you? Nothing. They called you there….they have to listen.

          EDUCATE: Your goal is to educate without causing them to shut-off their quest for knowledge. And so my approach is what I would do with any friend and even one who steals from me—educate. Remember that they are not quite like to common thief….they THINK they are moral and YOU are im-moral….initially.

          NOTICE: At this point in time as an example I gave, you are “face to face.” This means no hiding—someone put their real name on their face and letter. And so you send them certified educational letters explaining what they weren’t taught. You show them truth…facts….their law….all traceable back in time.

          FEAR OF UNKNOWN: Who would risk losing their job over one freedom guy in some case denying what they would think would be constitutional rights?

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 18, 2011
            BOB GREGORY wrote:

            > To all of that I say, so what? You can tell them that stuff all day
            > long and they will still do the same thing as if you had said nothing.
            > They do not know anything about the Northwest Ordinance. Most of them
            > don't even have a clue about the United States Code, the Code of
            > Federal Regulations, the Federal Register Act or the Administrative
            > Procedure Act. They go to training sessions based on selected
            > information and IRS policy and are then told to go out and COLLECT.
            > That is the name of their game and the usual extent of their
            > knowledge. They do noe even care about Supreme Court rulings,
            > although their own Internal Revenue Manual says sthat SC rulings are
            > the law of the land.

            So when they do their thing, have fun doing yours. Know that it doesn't
            matter in the end. There is a way to make them want to leave you alone.
            It'll be your way, because it will fit your life. My way fits my life
            but won't fit the lives of those around me. Usually, in Initial Moments
            Of Confrontation (IMOC) I like to get things over with as fast as
            possible, because most are with local cops and sheriffs. But with IRS,
            I like to really take their time. And that is easy to do. When I let
            them see how uneconomical I am as a quarry, I am left alone. I've taken
            the battle to them more than they've come to me. Every time, they tried
            to get rid of me fast. Every time, they were left having no good
            response, and it was clear that the buck would be passed. So, enjoy
            their failure to comprehend English and take meaning from it. Point out
            their age and how they are part of the grand experiment to dumb everyone
            down for easy manipulation. The fact that they are there and you are
            not speaks volumes. BTW, the other day I met a woman older than me by
            just a few years who had no knowledge of the existence of the Soviet
            Union during her lifetime. And a recent poll of scientists had a
            majority believing that humans have no consciousness and so medical
            experimentation was not unethical.

            > The next time a robber comes up to you on the street with a gun and
            > demands your money, tell him that what he is doing is against the law
            > and see if he says, "Okay" and leaves. It works the same way with the
            > IRS.

            I've been the target of two attempted robberies on the street where I
            left unrobbed and uninjured. One time I pretended not to understand,
            and the other time I acted CRAZY. That might work the same with IRS, I
            don't know, but I always adapt to the specific conditions of the
            situation, which are too varied to talk about.

            Our future will be like no past ever considered. So you can make your
            own present!