Re: [tips_and_tricks] Hospital Trying to Collect from 5 Year Old?

  • Coalbunny
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 9, 2011
      Or she can take them to small claims court herself.  Of course she'd have her parents do all the paperwork.  I think it would be amusing to a judge.

      On 6/8/2011 7:38 PM, Legalbear wrote:

      Robert: Had you thought about having the 5 year old write them a letter saying, “I didn’t know you would charge me for my visit. I’m only five years old.” Bear

      Call me at: 720-675-7230

      On Skype: legalbear

      My blog: legalbearsblog.com

      "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." -- Noam Chomsky