Re: The IRS and false gods

  • DaleSVP
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2011
      Thank you all for your generous time and effort in this ordeal or "Attack of the IRS". This entanglement with the IRS is taking on a whole new and interesting perspective. From a well connected source, I've been told there are now powerful people in politics watching and taking an interest and there will be national repercussions at some point not too distant in the future. That is all I can say about that at this moment.

      I updated the web page to include links to definitions of terms which I think you will find interesting. Follow the links especially to "rights" and "false gods". The "rights" link contains a clearer explanation of the Reservation of Rights.

      http://www.svpvril.com/false_gods.html

      One thing we will be doing is keeping this in the Public Awareness. The Revolving Globe shows there is interest around the world. Who wouldn't be interested in their rights and personal power? So if you are willing please share the link with your email lists, on web sites, blogs, forums, Twitter, Facebook, etc. Thank you all so very very much.