Fw: Florida attorney appeals a foreclosure that has closed sold and transferred for issue of capacity.

  • Carole
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 154 KB
    Forwarding this from my son, who lives in Florida.   Implications are nationwide AND how about the IRS Corporation???    Carole

    Subject: Florida attorney appeals a foreclosure that has closed sold and transferred for issue of capacity.

    A Florida attorney appeals a foreclosure that has closed sold and transferred for issue of capacity. All the rest is here http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/pub_info/summaries/briefs/10/10-974/index.html

    Read the attachment first. Hearing is Florida Supreme Court Oral Arguments Wednesday, June 8, 2011 at 1040 am can listen online.

    This question of capacity may apply in all states

    Randy