Sovereign Citizen Movement

  • The Handyman
    Message 1 of 3 , May 15, 2011
      Two cops killed by sovereign citizen..Appears to be rebirth of Gordon Kahl problem in the eighties.  Two clips shows the problem that will not be addressed. Judge orders 'sovereign citizen' to give up use of Internet -
      http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=News26
      Message 2 of 3 , May 16, 2011
        The Handyman sent this piece of newspaper:

        > Subject: [tips_and_tricks] Sovereign Citizen Movement
        >
        > Two cops killed by sovereign citizen... Appears to be rebirth
        > of Gordon Kahl problem in the eighties.
        > Judge orders 'sovereign citizen' to give up use of
        > Internet
        > <http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20110203/NEWS/
        > 102030340/-1/News26> -
        > http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=News26

        Pop Quiz:

        (Democracy will define reality by the answers)

        1. The concept of "sovereign citizen" requires that it be connected to
        "a movement". This is a movement

        ( ) towards more freedom.
        ( ) East.
        ( ) of slaves wanting to be free.
        ( ) of reserves from sovereign wealth funds.
        ( ) from being sovereign to admitting defeat and being a subject.
        ( ) that Thomas Jefferson started along with the other
        members of the terrorist gang known as The Founding Fathers.

        2. In the article above, where the scary headline is "Two cops killed by
        sovereign citizen", would one believe that the man forbidden to use the
        internet

        ( ) shot two cops.
        ( ) was painted with the "sovereign citizen" label as was
        a cop shooter in 2004.
        ( ) could be sovereign if he had so many voluntary indicia of
        being subject to the equity jurisdiction.

        3. The man in the article

        ( ) was sovereign.
        ( ) wanted to be sovereign, and was in a movement towards that goal.
        ( ) wasn't sovereign but was honestly confused thinking
        that he might be.
        ( ) didn't know that no such thing as a sovereign citizen exists.
        ( ) thought he had the rights that Madison, Jefferson or his
        great-great-grandfather had.

        Just as the paid media has bombarded the MSM with anti-silver & gold
        stories during one of the largest most fraudulent manipulations in
        history (for which the American Taxpayer will foot the bill) so too has
        the paid media spewed forth countless stories equating anyone against
        the ongoing criminal enterprise as a terrorist or traitor. Now silver
        traders (a group that included all Americans until 1965) have been
        called terrorists, so you may not hear from me again any time now,
        right? I could be whisked off the street to get the shock of my life
        when instead of being taken to the magistrate on duty at the time of the
        IMOC, I'm drugged and sent on a plane to Guantanamo!

      • george dietrich
        Message 3 of 3 , May 16, 2011
          Looks like govt. has an agenda. Looks like a "frame" job.

          Two cops killed by sovereign citizen..Appears to be rebirth of Gordon Kahl problem in the eighties.  Two clips shows the problem that will not be addressed. Judge orders 'sovereign citizen' to give up use of Internet -
          http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=News26

          Looks like they have an agenda