No Answer to Your Freedom of Information Request?

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2011

      I hadn't heard anything from about my FOIA that I sent out back on March 16th this year. I marked the envelope and each page in the letter with "2nd Request." I mailed it on Monday, May 9 and they accepted it on May 11.

      Today, I received a response: they needed 10 more days to process my request. MAN!  That was quick to get a response. But more interestingly, the response came from a Disclosure Office in Louisiana! Go figure.

      Call me at: 720-675-7230

      On Skype: legalbear

      My blog: legalbearsblog.com