Fighting A Foreclosure, Four+ Years Later

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2011

      Saturday  14 May 2011

      On several occasions in the past, I have posted
      about my foreclosure case.  It all started when
      I sent a letter to my "lender" asking what the
      difference was between "...for a loan received..."
      and "...the loan"  to be repaid?

      The article "a" is indefinite, while the article "the"
      is specific, even explained in Black's Law.

      I further asked the "lender" to acknowledge what
      it was that was specifically loaned to me, and was
      the "lender" the actual lender?  I was more than
      happy to start making mortgage payments once
      clarification and proof was offered.

      A pretty simple request to ask of an entity claiming
      to have "loaned" several hundred thousands of
      "dollars."  However, no such proof was ever produced.
      As a consequence, no payments to an entity not identified
      as the lender to whom payments were due were ever made
      by me.

      Foreclosure eventually followed; objections, changes
      in plaintiff party substitutions, summary judgment
      against me, appeals, denial, appeal to Illinois supreme
      court, denied, sale of property, etc...all against me.

      At the plaintiff's motion for confirmation of sale, after
      seeing my reasons for objecting, plaintiff attorney
      withdrew the Motion To Confirm Sale, just one step
      away from touching home base.  That was last July.

      Yesterday, I received a Motion to Withdraw from the
      foreclsure mill law firm, citing "a breakdown in
      communication with plaintiff client."

      Oh, you mean the client that filed for bankruptcy two
      years ago and had no ability to pursue the foreclosure
      case, [now being conducted on a rogue basis by the
      attorneys looking to get a free house], and, according
      to the out of state law firm actually representing the
      bacnkrupt lender in bankruptcy court, they were
      "unaware of any foreclosure case against my property,"
      given that the loan was sold a year prior to the
      Complaint to Foreclose.

      And about that "credit bid" that the plaintiff made to
      buy back the property at a sheriff sale?   There was
      never any authorization by the bankruptcy court
      for any such thing.  How could the "unaware be aware?"

      It has not been pretty, re my efforts to defend myself
      not so much against the two attorney firms who
      represented the plaintiff, and I had to write plenty of
      motions in response to them,  but mostly from the now
      three judges who ruled against me in 98% of the
      instances, in addition to the appellate and state supreme
      court judges and their rulings against me.

      What I did was never give up because I knew I was
      right from the first letter sent out to the alleged "lender."
      Two different plaintiffs, two different law firms, around
      8 judges, collectively, later, and I may yet be the "last one
      standing."

      A feel good moment...

      Cheers!

      To anyone who  thinks I may be getting a "free house,"
      that is not true.  There is STILL a real lender out there
      who needs to identify himself/herself/itself to me.
      All I have been doing is beating the "banks" [and the
      lawyers], at their own game...the same banks that have
      defrauded millions of people out of their homes with
      fraudulent paperwork.

      Anyone familiar with the "Foreclosuregate" situation in
      this country knows exactly what I mean.

      Message 2 of 2 , May 15, 2011
        Michael wrote:

        > Yesterday, I received a Motion to Withdraw from the
        > foreclosure mill law firm, citing "a breakdown in
        > communication with plaintiff client."

        Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to make the
        communication break right down...

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrnuRaGforY&NR=1&feature=fvwp

        > Oh, you mean the client that filed for bankruptcy two
        > years ago and had no ability to pursue the foreclosure
        > case, [now being conducted on a rogue basis by the
        > attorneys looking to get a free house], and, according
        > to the out of state law firm actually representing the
        > bacnkrupt lender in bankruptcy court, they were
        > "unaware of any foreclosure case against my property,"
        > given that the loan was sold a year prior to the
        > Complaint to Foreclose.

        A friend of mine is always warning me that attorneys try to weasel into
        any case they can, along with magistrates and commissioners. Again,
        disqualify everyone is good advice since most (if not all) are really
        UNQUALIFIED!

        > And about that "credit bid" that the plaintiff made to
        > buy back the property at a sheriff sale? There was
        > never any authorization by the bankruptcy court
        > for any such thing. How could the "unaware be aware?"

        Could local fraud and collusion be the answer? Another one of those
        mills that rake in the bux from the Rubes? One of the essential
        ingredients without which the present economy would collapse immediately
        is fraud. I wish I would stop learning of new examples of this stuff
        every day, don't you?

        > It has not been pretty, re my efforts to defend myself
        > not so much against the two attorney firms who
        > represented the plaintiff,

        ...who REALLY represented the plaintiff, or PRETENDED to represent the
        plaintiff..?

        > and I had to write plenty of
        > motions in response to them,

        Because if you can prove that now, that you didn't have to contend with
        pretenders, I'd say you might have suffered an actionable damage a deep
        pockets law firm could settle out of court. It just has to remain below
        the cost of a contract hit.

        > but mostly from the now
        > three judges who ruled against me in 98% of the
        > instances, in addition to the appellate and state supreme
        > court judges and their rulings against me.

        Wow! It runs deep...

        Barry has recently posted some nice citations regarding immunity for
        acts not authorized...

        > What I did was never give up because I knew I was
        > right from the first letter sent out to the alleged "lender."

        David (Davy) Crockett
        August 17, 1786 to March 6, 1836
        Two quotes define the man:

        "First make sure you're right, then go ahead."
        "You can go to hell -- I'm going to Texas."

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBksHaTQCbU&NR=1

        > Cheers!

        Bottoms up!

        > To anyone who thinks I may be getting a "free house,"
        > that is not true. There is STILL a real lender out there
        > who needs to identify himself/herself/itself to me.
        > All I have been doing is beating the "banks" [and the
        > lawyers], at their own game...the same banks that have
        > defrauded millions of people out of their homes with
        > fraudulent paperwork.
        >
        > Anyone familiar with the "Foreclosuregate" situation in
        > this country knows exactly what I mean.

        Also, in the game of Musical Chairs, when the music stops, it pays to
        sit sooner than later. You know the game is over. Why play anymore?

        I know, it's fun and good sport and somebody has to do it!

        Carry on!