Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

RE: [tips_and_tricks] Re: What are Legislatures? Creatures of the Constitution: a judge who gets it :-)

Expand Messages
  • Frog Farmer
    ... In my way of thinking, corporate entities by definition cannot exist outside their charters, although the human officers may do anything and claim they do
    Message 1 of 13 , May 7, 2011
      Michael, with whom I usually agree, wrote:

      > --- "Frog Farmer" <frogfrmr@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Reality knows that life and corporations do not
      > > co-exist.
      >
      > Parsing the word "life" to a restricted definition
      > does nothing to change the idiomatic use of the word.
      > "life," as it were, is alive and well for both the
      > FEDERAL and STATE governments. The courts, the
      > jails, and the ever-expanding "lifeform" of the
      > FEDERAL de factos confirms this.

      In my way of thinking, corporate entities by definition cannot exist
      outside their charters, although the human officers may do anything and
      claim they do it for the corporation, their claims are meaningless to
      me.

      If an action taken by a fiduciary is not authorized, I don't have to
      ratify it, but I may if I choose to do so. I think that one of the main
      problems we face is that people ratify unauthorized actions by errant
      fiduciaries but more often they approve of "de facto" portrayals of
      fiduciaries by mere impersonators.

      > > Sovereignty, the organic constitution and the state
      > > guarantee of a Republican form of government are not
      > > in the same paradigm as corporate pretensions.
      >
      > Never said they were. They are mutually exlusive, and
      > FEDERAL and STATE makes sure it stays that way.

      One deals with living, breathing entities, and one can only deal with
      pretensions. None of us can be mandated to pretend without our consent.
      We may all insist on "de jure" and reject "de facto" if they do not
      match, unless we agree not to do so in a contract.

      > > I say the fans cannot be persuaded to leave the field,
      > > but the game is over because none of the rules are being
      > > enforced, the score is faked, and all one can see are
      > > snips of what looks like the old game that is
      > > over, but there is no cohesiveness from beginning to end
      > > as in a real game.
      >
      > I said the other game is alive and well. You say the
      > old game is over. A point made without a distinction.
      > Potato, potahto.

      The game that I've been saying is over for years is the one that relies
      upon the use of the word "dollar". Every time my usurping impersonating
      neighbors come against me for some reason, they always involve the use
      of that word! But they are never using it properly! So I don't play
      with them and they get saddened by my reaction to their administrative
      attempts.

      Those who wish to permit misuse of the word "dollar" still have lots of
      games they can play! It does require permission though...

      > > The 14th is void. If one says it is not, it is not
      > > for them. It's another example of the fans not wanting
      > > to quit the fake game.
      >
      > The number for whom the 14th is void is miniscule. Wasn't
      > it Benson who spent so much time and money "trying" to
      > prove the 16th was void?

      No, he just collected the official records that proved it for us all.

      > To use a previous expression,
      > for the FEDERALs, the 14th is very alive and well.

      I say that there is no such group as monolithic "FEDERALS". There are
      conniving co-conspirators though.... And there are recent cases that
      show that not all "federals" believe in the validity of the 14th
      amendment, which itself never complied with the requirements for a
      constitutional amendment but is very popular with many people who can
      accept "de facto" in place of "de jure" in their lives. Slaves are very
      accepting, as a group demographic. People who trade labor & substance
      for fiat are slaves.

      > Saying otherwise does not make it so, in the non-FF world.

      Just as I live in the FF world, every one of us has the same rights to
      their own necessarily subjective view of reality. Is the non-FF world
      the same one as the non-Michael world? No, it is not, although they are
      very similar.

      Saying other than the truth does not make anything so anywhere, although
      lies are effectual persuaders.

      > > We can all be money-changers.
      >
      > Oh, FF...who is the "We" from which you so frequently
      > exclude yourself. But using "We," the numbers who may
      > fit into that specific category is said to be around
      > 3%, and some of them are merely trying to make the right choice,
      > rather than using that choice as
      > an expression of a sovereign exercise. However, that
      > is merely an opinion that I could not back up.

      I guess that by "we" here I mean those competent to comprehend the idea
      of it (money-changing).

      > > Show me a rights v. privileges argument that was
      > > dismissed and I'll show you a person who had a
      > > privilege and didn't realize it wasn't a right.
      > > Do you really think anyone who uses a Social Security
      > > number has rights instead of privileges? Do you think
      > > they are forced to do so?
      >
      > > Why am I not forced to do things others claim they are
      > > forced to do?
      >
      > From the collective back to your standard singular "I."

      To me the collective has blood in their veins. I just use myself as an
      example.

      > Do not really see much difference in what I have been
      > saying and your editorials that followed, as the next
      > comment demonstrates:
      >
      > > Few care to ever claim a republican form of government
      > > as early as the IMOC or as late as their allocution.
      >
      > Were it could be that the IMOC had the same effect
      > outside the STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Alas, there are
      > more STATES for which that has no effect, and I can
      > assert that at was useless on three attempts by me.
      > However, it did work once when I challenged a
      > suburban district attorney to prove he had taken
      > the proper oath of office, and my traffic case was:
      > "Oh, that case has been dismissed." said the "judge."

      Again, the "IMOC" is THE MOMENT, not the Plan put into effect in the
      moment! The initial moment of confrontation takes place everywhere, any
      time, even in the jungle when a tiger rounds the bend in the trail! It
      occurs in every state and begins every "case". To confuse the IMOC
      moment with my chosen First Step of Disqualification, is a case of
      mistaken identity. The Step is taken in the Moment, and if it is not
      appropriate where you live (although I cannot see how anywhere allows
      unqualified actors to act!) then there must be another appropriate first
      step to be taken in that location, other than the usual admissions and
      confessions and right waivers that 90%+ usually make..

      > > The more momentum they build, the harder they are to stop.
      >
      > Said momentum has been building since the day of sine die.
      > It has reached tsunami proportions.

      I notice that nobody has gotten the clue to my defense to (reliance
      upon??) General Order 100.

      > > Most lemmings go over the cliffs into the
      > > sea, but a few survive to propagate the race...
      >
      > Darwinism says, it is not the strongest, nor the
      > smartest that survive, but those who are best able
      > to adapt to change.

      Where are lemmings that know how to swim?

      > > Speak for yourself, because my status quo is just
      > > how I like it!
      >
      > A reversion back to the singular, and back to your
      > "old form." I frankly fail to see much dissent in
      > what has been expressed, albeit in a slightly
      > different manner.

      Just because I reply to you doesn't mean I dissent. I agree with you a
      lot. I do appreciate attempts at communication!

      > > Meanwhile the Silver Liberation Army is fighting
      > > back and doing what must be done without waiting
      > > for the masses to approve and copycat. Crash the
      > > banksters & buy physical silver. That's how to resist!
      >
      > Silver Liberation Army? A bit overstated. If the
      > masses are not participating, how big an "army" can
      > it be.

      No, it's not overstated if you are a member of it and you are following
      along with the story. It has made mainstream news although not under
      that name. It does not have to be that big either to have a good
      effect. And it is growing every day, and is not limited to our borders.

      I would hope that every member of this list has recently bought at least
      one ounce of silver, and if they have not, well, then that they reap
      what they sow and get what they deserve.

      Max Keiser writes:

      http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/Broadcast/Entries/2011/5/5_Ben_Da
      vies.html

      Interesting interview with Ben Davies of Hinde Capital. He talks about
      how 'one individual in particular' has been increasing the demand (and
      price) for silver with a 'call to arms.' This is a great endorsement for
      the SLA as having the collective buying power needed to move the price
      of silver. We've been so successful in fact that the CME has had to
      raise margin requirements 5 times to try and keep up with the SLA. The
      resultant cheaper prices and the brazen attempt by the CME to protect
      financial terrorist No. 1 - Jamie Dimon - ACT AS A RECRUITING MECHANISM
      FOR NEW SLA MEMBERS. As we double and triple our size, the SLA's numbers
      hit their own 'criticality' and the stage is set for $500 silver (Ben
      Davies mentions $490 silver in this interview by the way). Ben Davies is
      a hedge fund manager operating in the pressure cooker of intense
      competition who, by necessity, is apolitical. The SLA is purely
      political. We have identified silver as the market we want to take over
      and dominate for political reasons; as a means to get rid of the US
      dollar and JPM, and we have the global numbers to do it. My analysis of
      the risks and rewards led me to determine that the terrorists
      controlling the silver market never counted on a global political
      movement to take them down - by buying silver. I think people are caught
      off guard that the vulnerability I identified in the Silver market is in
      fact playing out as I knew it would. Silver is their weak spot. If you
      had any doubts, this past week's actions by the CME and turncoat
      momentum traitors should remove those doubts.

      > While the number of silver Eagles sold has been
      > unprecedented over the past several months, the 3%
      > figure used, and I may have gotten that from another
      > highly read cite, which I will not mention, for Bear's
      > sake, in the larger scheme, that ain't what will crash the
      > "banksters."

      It would if the traitors in government were not using the taxpayers to
      cover all their bad bets! But so far, that is what is happening. So
      maybe we need to keep it up and see just how far the Boobus Americanus
      will foot the bill.

      > More likely, it is China and India, countries, that
      > are buying huge quantities of silver, [and gold], It
      > is the University of Texas taking delivery of $1 billion
      > in physical gold that is making a difference. Silver
      > Eagles are a drop in the proverbial "bankster" bucket.

      It all adds up. The supply of silver is finite and if one doesn't buy
      any particular ounce of it, another will. Dealers have been sold out
      and have delayed deliveries. Eric Sprott cannot obtain all that he
      attempts to obtain. You and I still can get any small amount we can.
      Weak hands are selling right now.

      > I do know several people who have been buying silver
      > and gold for some time. Not one of them thinks in
      > terms of defeating the "banksters" or "registering"
      > their "vote" against the de facto government, and they
      > do not even know there IS a de facto government.
      > One cannot mix potahtos with tomahtos.

      I guess this is where the value lies in being able to separate oneself
      from the herd. I really spend little time caring what others do or
      think, especially when the lack of their thinking is the topic like you
      raise here. Commies called them "useful idiots" and "dupes".

      > FF is avidly read by most, if not all, on this board,
      > and much of what he contributes has been very beneficial
      > in learning how to defend oneself in the "land of
      > make believe" that is a reality for...pick any number
      > anyone wants...I say 99%, maybe it is 98%, or 97%, who
      > have the will and the capability to fight the fight
      > against the corporate FEDERAL and STATE "reality."
      >
      > While Bear may have found the tone of my comments
      > "hopeless," I admit there is such an air in them,
      > but it is based upon my personal experiences, and
      > that is the point of posting what I did. I doubt
      > I am unique in that sentiment.

      No, you are not unique in that sentiment. BUT, realize that part of
      your enemy's plan is to demoralize you, and stubbornness alone may keep
      you fighting another day. Even if I felt suicidal, knowing my enemy
      wants just that, I am so stubborn I'd refuse to blow my brains out just
      to disappoint him!

      > FF leans heavily on his IMOC, but for the vast
      > majority, it does not apply, for whatever reason[s},
      > and no matter how ardently he brings it up.

      This paragraph proves my point that there is confusion between the
      Moment and What I Do in it! Here's how I "lean on the Moment": If it
      never occurs then I have no problem; when it does occur I'm ready for
      it! The Moment can occur for anyone anywhere at any time! The INITIAL
      MOMENT OF CONFRONTATION! What one does when it occurs depends upon the
      law where one is! It may indeed be true that in other places outside of
      California, there is no way to prevent unqualified impersonators from
      usurping lawful functions and moving the machinery of government. I do
      find it hard to believe though, but I am not motivated to research the
      proper response for anywhere I have no need to be in.

      I would have thought that the US government could keep unqualified
      actors out of office, but today we have a case where despite massive
      evidence that we currently do not have a natural born president like our
      constitution requires it seems that many in both high and low positions
      do not care when their other interests are in conflict with that fact.

      Still, those who know and care have acted alone in acts of
      disqualification (of Obama) in their own cases. Only a few penetrate
      the media filter so you might learn of them.

      > In an ideal world, the stark reality of an informed
      > FF-type response to what is, along with the many
      > on-point case cites Bear takes the time to research
      > and so willingly contributes here, would be picked up
      > as a gauntlet and used against the faux-powers that be.
      > In the real world, that is not the case.

      SURE IT IS! All of our worlds are in the real world! The real world is
      too big for any one of us to fully comprehend! We deal with the part we
      can!

      > It is not out of hopeless that I began a challenge
      > to the COOK COUNTY TREASURER to prove her defective
      > oath of office has not left the office vacant, while
      > at the same time, demanding to know exactly what it
      > is that is being demanded of me to "pay" said property
      > taxes.

      Sounds reasonable to me.

      > I will say that in the initial response, it did NOT
      > come from the person challenged, rather it was an
      > unsigned letter stating that the Treasurer did not
      > have jurisdiction over certain determinations, none
      > of which addressed my challenge[s]. Notice and Demand
      > letter three was sent out a few weeks ago.
      >
      > The fight, in one form or another, continues...

      Sounds good. I wonder whose job it is to use unsigned letters to answer
      for challenged individuals... maybe you could ask and say you'd like to
      apply for that job! Would you have to be a licensed attorney or in that
      jurisdiction, are there no qualifications for any job?!

      > Cheers, all...

      Yes, be of good cheer because the impossible system is widely being
      revealed as being impossible to more and more people every passing day.

      Regards,

      FF
    • Michael
      ... With so much to learn in order to do, this is one of those lessons that shouts out as key, for it does silence those who would otherwise trod over one s
      Message 2 of 13 , May 7, 2011
        --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "Frog Farmer" <frogfrmr@...> wrote:

        > The game that I've been saying is over for years
        > is the one that relies upon the use of the word
        > "dollar". Every time my usurping impersonating
        > neighbors come against me for some reason, they
        > always involve the use of that word! But they
        > are never using it properly! So I don't play
        > with them and they get saddened by my reaction
        > to their administrative attempts.

        With so much to learn in order to do, this is one
        of those lessons that shouts out as key, for it does
        silence those who would otherwise trod over one's
        singular, real existence. It may not be the "silver
        bullet," but it has the effect of driving a wooden
        stake through the heart of the opposition.

        Mention has been made of my case against the Illinois
        Toll Authority challenging what is being demanded
        as payment. While a court "loss," it has not resulted
        in any. In my appeal, which was dismissed as "untimely,"
        in a ploy used by the appellate court to chicken out,
        the Summary Order dismissing it came back as "This
        Order Is Not Precedential And Is Not To Be Cited."
        Certainly, the money issue struck a nerve!

        I recently read that no court will allow ANY case,
        from one who is without an attorney and who wins,
        [and even those who do not "win" but raise the issue
        of "money."] to be published lest the publication of
        it be used as a learning tool for others and be a
        source for more of the same.

        Everyone, [excepting those who already "do"] on this
        site should take note of the FACT that the money issue
        is an important tool to be used in every possible
        instance where any form of government is making a
        demand to pay either "$" or "pay the amount..." The
        door was just opened as wide as can be. Walk through
        it to your advantage.

        The most common type of court case anyone is exposed
        to is traffic. Use the money issue when a determination
        of "guilt" is made. Object and demand to know what is
        being demanded as a fine, in what form, etc. This small
        step, if used by many, and there is NO excuse why not,
        will lead to bigger steps, like me now challenging what
        is being demanded to pay property tax, and HOW was the
        assessment determined?

        If you are not willing to take the first step, then
        realize you are sanctioning that which you seemingly
        oppose. Is it "fear?" Turn that "fear" into fight!

        Thanks to FF for presenting this, among so many
        other issues. The FF, a user of gems who is one
        himself.

        Silver has just taken a precipitious drop from just
        under $50 to as low as just under $34. This may be
        one of the most significant fire sales for silver
        in everyone's lifetime. Those who want to be "doers"
        have to take SOME form of action, and buying silver,
        in any quantity, is one of the most important ways
        of making a difference when it otherwise seems so
        futile.

        Buying silver is better than making a "registered vote."

        Resolve to make a difference, today...everyday! Making
        a difference is a matter of choice. Make your choice
        a matter of habit, and you will soon see a difference.

        If anyone has better ideas, post one!

        Let me add that I have fought other cases, mostly
        traffic, that I lost. My argument was pretty solid,
        and no state attorney effectively counter-argued me.
        It was always the judge who made a final adverse
        determination, often for a bogus reason, and the
        appellate would back up the decision.

        Cost to me? Fines. Cost to the STATE, double or
        triple, if not more, in obtaining the fines. The
        system cannot afford to operate that way, but it
        absorbs minor losses, like mine, because it is
        cheaper than taking on hundreds of others who would
        choose to fight, who simply choose not to fight.

        I may not be the best example, nor offer the best
        examples, but I am in there, refusing to cooperate
        with the corporate. I present my poorly executed
        examples for others to use and improve upon, at will.
        It is from here that I received so much in order to do.

        Isn't that what this site is all about, he asked
        rhetorically?

        Cheers!

        mn
      • Frog Farmer
        ... George Gordon said, The conversation breaks right down. That s what I want out of every IMOC. I want us all to go separate ways and have a nice day.
        Message 3 of 13 , May 7, 2011
          Michael wrote:
          > --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "Frog Farmer" <frogfrmr@...>
          > wrote:
          >
          > > The game that I've been saying is over for years
          > > is the one that relies upon the use of the word
          > > "dollar". Every time my usurping impersonating
          > > neighbors come against me for some reason, they
          > > always involve the use of that word! But they
          > > are never using it properly! So I don't play
          > > with them and they get saddened by my reaction
          > > to their administrative attempts.
          >
          > With so much to learn in order to do, this is one
          > of those lessons that shouts out as key, for it does
          > silence those who would otherwise trod over one's
          > singular, real existence. It may not be the "silver
          > bullet," but it has the effect of driving a wooden
          > stake through the heart of the opposition.

          George Gordon said, "The conversation breaks right down."

          That's what I want out of every IMOC. I want us all to go separate ways
          and have a nice day. Otherwise no one knows what might happen! I
          definitely know that some paycheck anticipators may become at risk at
          their station at the public feeding trough, and make that known in the
          moments following the IMOC (which takes a minute or less, right? Maybe
          just a millisecond? Nanosecond now with robot computer witnesses??).

          My last IMOC and subsequent hours proved very interesting. I have to
          say, unless they're just stalling for time while targeting the guided
          missile, or prepping the sniper, they do have me thinking that I'm on
          the right track for achieving my main goal, which is to be left alone.

          > Mention has been made of my case against the Illinois
          > Toll Authority challenging what is being demanded
          > as payment. While a court "loss," it has not resulted
          > in any. In my appeal, which was dismissed as "untimely,"
          > in a ploy used by the appellate court to chicken out,
          > the Summary Order dismissing it came back as "This
          > Order Is Not Precedential And Is Not To Be Cited."
          > Certainly, the money issue struck a nerve!

          When you win, recognize it and back off, is a lesson I learned on my
          very first case. I won too early, but was a new law student
          (non-school) and had plans to see this and that later step "work". So
          when I won early I didn't recognize it, and then I was dumb enough to
          make sure they continued with the process. In doing so, we all had lots
          of "fun" and I got to train many new hires (I was the grist for their
          mill) for three years. I was worked hard, but I was happy to get the
          education I so wanted! BUT, looking back, I wish I had spared myself
          the trouble, because other following cases took other time that could
          have used more quality time and attention...

          > I recently read that no court will allow ANY case,
          > from one who is without an attorney and who wins,
          > [and even those who do not "win" but raise the issue
          > of "money."] to be published lest the publication of
          > it be used as a learning tool for others and be a
          > source for more of the same.

          That's okay, because followers need not apply. We all need our own
          position that we own, not somebody else's that sounds good and we'll try
          it out.

          > Everyone, [excepting those who already "do"] on this
          > site should take note of the FACT that the money issue
          > is an important tool to be used in every possible
          > instance where any form of government is making a
          > demand to pay either "$" or "pay the amount..." The
          > door was just opened as wide as can be. Walk through
          > it to your advantage.

          Sylvester Stallone just said it! "ABSOLUTELY!"

          > The most common type of court case anyone is exposed
          > to is traffic. Use the money issue when a determination
          > of "guilt" is made.

          Better yet, in the IMOC!!! And every step thereafter!!! Make these
          paycheck anticipators burn a few calories off between their ears!

          > Object and demand to know what is
          > being demanded as a fine, in what form, etc.

          No!! Too vague and might lead to embarrassing admissions and
          confessions! The question for the Knaves is:

          (As taught to me by Merrill Jenkins):

          "WHAT is the current MONEY OF ACCOUNT of the United States and HOW MUCH
          of THAT is a "Dollar" Quantity?"

          When you asked that question, you just pulled the pin...what comes next
          could be "interesting". A lot depends upon your personal knowledge of
          the subject so that you can refute lies instantaneously, as a lie
          acceded to looks like fact in the record.

          > This small
          > step, if used by many, and there is NO excuse why not,

          Right! NO EXCUSE WHY NOT!! Except that the pizza on the front seat
          might get cold! Or, my kids were at home alone, or...etc.

          > will lead to bigger steps, like me now challenging what
          > is being demanded to pay property tax, and HOW was the
          > assessment determined?

          Here is a story I might have told before, short version. I guy I know
          used pinto beans to pay, and waited for an objection. No objection! Why
          would a paycheck-anticipating unsworn impersonator of an assessor want
          to rock his own cushy boat!? That guy was not the only one to say "No!"
          in his own unique style. None of this depends upon your adversary
          understanding anything! Did you hear? At last check almost half of
          Detroit's Americans cannot read! Does anyone know the numbers where
          they are? I don't care what they are, I assume everyone I meet is a
          moron or imbecile until they prove otherwise. I'm a self-designated
          idiot clown, in the original sense. I'm pleased as punch to meet a
          genius!

          > If you are not willing to take the first step, then
          > realize you are sanctioning that which you seemingly
          > oppose. Is it "fear?" Turn that "fear" into fight!

          FEAR = False Evidence Appearing Real

          Prove that wrong to yourself, go ahead, try!

          > Thanks to FF for presenting this, among so many
          > other issues. The FF, a user of gems who is one
          > himself.

          Aw shucks, I like you too! Last gems I used were at an Indian Casino -
          makum heap big wampum! Unfortunately, two squaws ripped me off for most
          of that big wampum. I know, I sound callous using that term, but they
          used it first ("kinda like" Blacks use the N word)! They use their
          Tribal membership to make the cost of fighting their rip-off too much
          for me, and they were successful. That's okay because I take their
          whole casino for many many times more nickels than they got taking two
          little orange tourmalines.

          A funny thing about casinos is the front panels on a lot of the slot
          machines have gems prominently displayed among piles of paper money and
          columns of gold and silver coins, and gold and silver bars. The Gems
          are actually the most concentrated form of wealth in the picture. If
          you had to run with the first thing you'd grab, most Americans would
          grab the paper money. So sad! Orientals tend to grok the inclusion of
          gems, while few Americans can even approximate the values.

          > Silver has just taken a precipitious drop from just
          > under $50 to as low as just under $34. This may be
          > one of the most significant fire sales for silver
          > in everyone's lifetime. Those who want to be "doers"
          > have to take SOME form of action, and buying silver,
          > in any quantity, is one of the most important ways
          > of making a difference when it otherwise seems so
          > futile.

          Yes, and if one is at all interested but skeptical, there is much
          written about it already.

          > Buying silver is better than making a "registered vote."

          By your own law it is THE MONEY. Most Americans have no American money.
          Even bums had it when I was a kid! Everybody had it, but went for paper
          instead, well, not "everybody".

          > Resolve to make a difference, today...everyday! Making
          > a difference is a matter of choice. Make your choice
          > a matter of habit, and you will soon see a difference.

          Jump in, the water's fine!

          > Let me add that I have fought other cases, mostly
          > traffic, that I lost. My argument was pretty solid,
          > and no state attorney effectively counter-argued me.
          > It was always the judge who made a final adverse
          > determination, often for a bogus reason, and the
          > appellate would back up the decision.

          THAT is WHY disqualifying EVERYBODY is cost effective for you!

          > Cost to me? Fines. Cost to the STATE, double or
          > triple, if not more, in obtaining the fines. The
          > system cannot afford to operate that way, but it
          > absorbs minor losses, like mine, because it is
          > cheaper than taking on hundreds of others who would
          > choose to fight, who simply choose not to fight.
          >
          > I may not be the best example, nor offer the best
          > examples, but I am in there, refusing to cooperate
          > with the corporate.

          That is the crux, corporeal versus corporate.

          > I present my poorly executed
          > examples for others to use and improve upon, at will.
          > It is from here that I received so much in order to do.
          >
          > Isn't that what this site is all about, he asked
          > rhetorically?

          Who is to judge your fight when nobody but you is there to witness it
          live? There is not time to wait until somebody "does it" perfectly and
          then also happens to write about it perfectly on this here list!

          > Cheers!

          "If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right."
          - George Gordon

          Regards,

          FF
        Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.