Re: [tips_and_tricks] We Set Up Government By Consent Of The Governed

  • Benjamin Wayne Merring
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2011
      Bottom line is I do not Consent. I was born free and Sovereign and want to remain that way.
      The 14 amendment is says "those that are born into the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof , are Citizens of the United States and the state in which they reside.

       This means that there are some that ARE NOT subject to the jurisdiction thereof.

      AND the 13 amendment makes it clear that neither slavery nor involuntary servitude shall exist within the United States,

      To declare that citizenship is mandatory is to violate the constitution.