Re: [tips_and_tricks] What Part Of The Declaration Of Independence Do You Not Understand?

  • Benjamin Wayne Merring
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2011

      A full reading of the Declaration of Independence shows that the current state of the inhabitant is far worse than that of the inhabitants of 1776. How can one free thyself from this modern form of tyranny?

      “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. . . ."

      If it is true (and it is) that all men and women are created equal it means that I cannot tell you what to do and you cannot tell me what to do. Each one of us is born free and Sovereign and the Rights that we have are Unalienable and come from the Creator Himself.

      Further, the purpose of Government is stated; it is to secure or protect or defend those unalienable rights NOT invent new rights or conjure up laws contrary to the laws of nature.

      And where does their power come from? MY consent.

      I have evaluated what I can see of this government. I have concluded it is a far cry from what it aught to be. It NEVER has lived up to its own expressed standards and continues to get progressively worse. Therefore in order to be true to the One who made me. I cannot CONSENT.

      So the question is what is consent? How do they get your consent? How can you withhold your consent? Or more pointedly do I have a Natural right not to be a "citizen" and not to be "governed"  to be as I was born to be totally equal, totally Sovereign, and totally free?

      The question that I want the supreme Court to answer is this: Is citizenship voluntary or mandatory? If it is mandatory then we are all slaves. If it is voluntary I want to opt out.
      I do not want to fix it I want to divorce it!

      Check this out:

      He has forbidden his governors to pass laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.

      He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected; whereby the legislative powers, incapable of annihilation, have returned to the people at large for their exercise; the state remaining in the meantime exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.

      For imposing taxes on us without our consent:

      In every stage of these oppressions we have petitioned for redress in the most humble terms: our repeated petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A prince, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

      Recent Activity:
      .

    • dave
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2011

        Years ago Ed told me to re-read the Declaration of Independence of July 4, 1776  from the standpoint it was a declaration of PERSONAL independence from government. I did and those same things that popped-out at you, did so for me. It was a REVELATION moment for I realized that in order to get a colony free, they had to first be themselves free. No wonder why no one in government wants this known—95% of the attorneys do not realize the Declaration of Independence of July 4, 1776  is law.

      • Michael
        Message 3 of 6 , May 2, 2011
          --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, Benjamin Wayne Merring <ben@...> wrote:

          > How can one free thyself from this modern form of tyranny?

          Seems like the only way is to take action against
          whatever type of entity is attempting to subjugate
          one and assert one's rights, waiving none, and
          forcing said entity to prove its authority.

          > Further, the purpose of Government is stated;
          > it is to secure or protect or defend those
          > unalienable rights NOT invent new rights or
          > conjure up laws contrary to the laws of nature.

          To which government do you refer might answer that.

          > And where does their power come from? MY consent.
          > So the question is what is consent? How do they
          > get your consent?

          Isn't that done by registered voters, it would seem.

          > How can you withhold your consent?

          I would say by asserting one's rights at the outset,
          as in the first answer above.

          > The question that I want the supreme Court to answer
          > is this: Is citizenship voluntary or mandatory?

          I do not have any case cites handy, but I believe the
          supreme court has addressed the issue of US citizenship.
          Mandatory for all those "born or naturalized" in the
          United States.

          Not mandatory for anyone not in the federal jurisdiction
          and who acts accordingly.

          It seems not a lot of people have self-determined their
          own status. For those who do not, it is taken care of
          for them automatically, and to their detriment, not that
          most care enough to do anything else.

          Cheers,

          mn
        • hobot
          Message 4 of 6 , May 3, 2011
            What may be over looked in reading-understanding Declaration of Independence, is the reference - dependence on Nature's G-d and Nature's Law as basis of legal principle of innate rights of the People and their representatives in Gov't. This reference has nothing to do with the deity referred to in Scripture, which has little to do with life here but everything to do with 'life' hereafter. Guess how one knows what is real scripture and what is just fluff added to man's desires, by where it directs your attention too, duh.

            It actually means Law of the Jungle, that is the biggest fastest baddest brute force or trickery camouflaged intelligence gets what it wants, period end of meat meal.

            In modern era, Jungle Law of Survival is called in courts and congress = Law of Necessity. After 1933 it is called Public Policy, not Public Law.

            So if you can not force anyone or court or gov't staff to do your will then you lose no mater how correct the black & white text you offer up. Gov't knows this and operates under executive branch funding under a military rule at least since Lincoln's War and likely Washington's shoot down of Whiskey Rebellion. Mr Keton in Dallas TX has made a decade long hobby of bringing criminal charges against those acting outside jurisdiction under color of law, guess how that's worked out for him, no wins to report just more bluffing by a fella w/o any legal claws and teeth to draw real blood and fine and jail time. Robert Fox is another prime example that knows about blood and guts spilled under Declaration of Independence today.

            I'd suggest those not yet torn up and depleted by current times or past legal failures study up on private trusts, foundations and use of W8BEN. They may still stick ya in jail but not take from your family stuff that ain't yours or theirs.

            I've like quarter million fake debt money liens and judgements against 'ME ME' over last 20 yr, IRS to credit banks, their continuing legal notices only indicate to me that their printers still working, nothing else. ...

            hobot