What Part Of The Declaration Of Independence Do You Not Understand?

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2011

      Your experiences and mine lead me re-read the Declaration of Independence:

      “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security. --Such has been the patient sufferance of these colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former systems of government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute tyranny over these states. To prove this, let facts be submitted to a candid world.”

      So, the question is, exactly how do we go about doing this again? Maybe the central issue is clean out all judges that don’t care about our rights? How could it be determined exactly who that is? I know, I know, we all just want to be left alone! Maybe we need to start reminding them in everything we write, like this:

      We could start our letters off, “Dear Tyrannical Administrator Jones: Exactly what part of the Declaration of Independence do you not understand?”

      Maybe quote from the Declaration in letters to the IRS, their chief counsel, law enforcement, judges in our motions, and to the legislatures. We could write them, “Is it your intent to reduce me absolute despotism?” Or, “Is it your direct object to establish an absolute tyranny over me contrary to the Declaration of Independence?” Or, “Are you one of the swarms of officers that have been sent to eat out my substance?” Or, “Have you gained access to my financial information by subterfuge what you may not access without a warrant under the 4th Amendment?” Maybe it is time to play head games with these tyrannical administrators. Dear Tyrannical IRS Administrator: Just like King George did to the Founders of this nation, you have responded to my repeated petitions only by repeated injury…

      Have you seen that there are passages in the Declaration of Independence about delays?

      Check this out:

      He has forbidden his governors to pass laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.

      He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected; whereby the legislative powers, incapable of annihilation, have returned to the people at large for their exercise; the state remaining in the meantime exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.

      For imposing taxes on us without our consent:

      In every stage of these oppressions we have petitioned for redress in the most humble terms: our repeated petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A prince, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

      Call me at: 720-675-7230

      On Skype: legalbear

      My blog: legalbearsblog.com

    • Michael
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2011
        --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "Legalbear" <bear@...> wrote:

        > So, the question is, exactly how do we go about doing this
        > again?

        There is no easy answer, and the most likely one is,
        it ain't going to happen; certainly not as long as
        the masses remain asleep at the wheel and not only
        beleive in. but defend the deceit upon which the
        corporate federal government has been built. The
        corollary is people's refusal to even consider what
        is truth, when told, because it is not consonant
        with their "beliefs" so dearly held.

        Plus, living off the government teat makes them
        even more loyal, lest their "security" be threatened.

        > We could start our letters off, "Dear Tyrannical
        > Administrator Jones: Exactly what part of the Declaration of
        > Independence do you not understand?"

        You are addressing the wrong audience. The question is
        to be posed to each member here with a requisite follow-up,
        such as, "Now, what are you going to do about it to
        preserve your rights against de facto actors?"

        > Maybe quote from the Declaration in letters to the IRS,
        > their chief counsel, law enforcement, judges in our motions,
        > and to the legislatures.

        Cough, cough...

        > We could write them, "Is it your
        > intent to reduce me absolute despotism?" Or, "Is it your
        > direct object to establish an absolute tyranny over me
        > contrary to the Declaration of Independence?"

        Sounds like you are wanting them to affirm what you get
        to DEMAND of them. This is not an "Ask and you shall
        receive" quest. They have to be forced to comply with
        the laws they ignore, and in point of fact, do not even
        know!

        A few years ago, on a foreclosure website, most of the
        participants were venting their frustration, voicing
        how those responsible should be fired, jailed, etc, all
        emotional-driven rants, which was understandable, to a
        degree.

        My take was to get a win in court. One win will lead to
        another, then double, triple, as the word gets out. Of
        course, I was somewhat ignored, but eventually, "how to
        beat MERS/your Lender in court" themes grew, and some
        important case decisions started getting attention, even
        from state supreme courts, and more learned how to
        properly fight the fight. Still, the numbers are small.

        That is more of how it will get done...if ever... Even
        the allegedly informed, from a site like this, are not
        taking a pro-active stance.

        Still, information and contributions from doers are
        crucial to a site like this. A small spark can ignite
        a huge fire.

        As an example from just one: I lost a case to the
        Illlinois Toll Authority where it turned $19 in unpaid
        tolls into a toll+fine amount of "194.00."

        My driver's license is supposed to be suspended, but
        no action has been taken against me, nor has there been
        any effort to collect "194.00," because I said no one
        has defined "194.00," of what? The response was "United
        States dollars." No one has demanded any from me, so
        the outcome sits in limbo, which is an indirect win
        for me.

        How about if everyone on this site fought over a fine
        or a traffic ticket? I just sent a certified letter
        to the head of the Chicago Dept of Revenue demanding
        to know why a ticket was placed on my automobile
        when I was travelling, one day. The roads are free
        for me upon which to travel, and there must have
        been a mistake in the issuing of the ticket, and
        does the Dept head have the required oath of office,
        as well as the one who "issued the ticket?"

        Naturally, there are supreme court and state court
        decisions backing up what I express in letter form.

        I have a slew of responses ready for when I get one.
        Why isn't everyone doing something similar, to make
        a difference, one case at a time, then multiplied,
        like the Fibonacci sequence.

        Do a little reading on the Northwest Ordinance of 1787,
        and pay attention to section four, among all others,
        he said to no one in particular.

        Cheers!

        mn
      • Benjamin Wayne Merring
        Message 3 of 6 , May 2, 2011

          A full reading of the Declaration of Independence shows that the current state of the inhabitant is far worse than that of the inhabitants of 1776. How can one free thyself from this modern form of tyranny?

          “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. . . ."

          If it is true (and it is) that all men and women are created equal it means that I cannot tell you what to do and you cannot tell me what to do. Each one of us is born free and Sovereign and the Rights that we have are Unalienable and come from the Creator Himself.

          Further, the purpose of Government is stated; it is to secure or protect or defend those unalienable rights NOT invent new rights or conjure up laws contrary to the laws of nature.

          And where does their power come from? MY consent.

          I have evaluated what I can see of this government. I have concluded it is a far cry from what it aught to be. It NEVER has lived up to its own expressed standards and continues to get progressively worse. Therefore in order to be true to the One who made me. I cannot CONSENT.

          So the question is what is consent? How do they get your consent? How can you withhold your consent? Or more pointedly do I have a Natural right not to be a "citizen" and not to be "governed"  to be as I was born to be totally equal, totally Sovereign, and totally free?

          The question that I want the supreme Court to answer is this: Is citizenship voluntary or mandatory? If it is mandatory then we are all slaves. If it is voluntary I want to opt out.
          I do not want to fix it I want to divorce it!

[...]

          Recent Activity:
          .

        • dave
          Message 4 of 6 , May 2, 2011

            Years ago Ed told me to re-read the Declaration of Independence of July 4, 1776  from the standpoint it was a declaration of PERSONAL independence from government. I did and those same things that popped-out at you, did so for me. It was a REVELATION moment for I realized that in order to get a colony free, they had to first be themselves free. No wonder why no one in government wants this known—95% of the attorneys do not realize the Declaration of Independence of July 4, 1776  is law.

          • Michael
            Message 5 of 6 , May 2, 2011
              --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, Benjamin Wayne Merring <ben@...> wrote:

              > How can one free thyself from this modern form of tyranny?

              Seems like the only way is to take action against
              whatever type of entity is attempting to subjugate
              one and assert one's rights, waiving none, and
              forcing said entity to prove its authority.

              > Further, the purpose of Government is stated;
              > it is to secure or protect or defend those
              > unalienable rights NOT invent new rights or
              > conjure up laws contrary to the laws of nature.

              To which government do you refer might answer that.

              > And where does their power come from? MY consent.
              > So the question is what is consent? How do they
              > get your consent?

              Isn't that done by registered voters, it would seem.

              > How can you withhold your consent?

              I would say by asserting one's rights at the outset,
              as in the first answer above.

              > The question that I want the supreme Court to answer
              > is this: Is citizenship voluntary or mandatory?

              I do not have any case cites handy, but I believe the
              supreme court has addressed the issue of US citizenship.
              Mandatory for all those "born or naturalized" in the
              United States.

              Not mandatory for anyone not in the federal jurisdiction
              and who acts accordingly.

              It seems not a lot of people have self-determined their
              own status. For those who do not, it is taken care of
              for them automatically, and to their detriment, not that
              most care enough to do anything else.

              Cheers,

              mn
            • hobot
              Message 6 of 6 , May 3, 2011
                What may be over looked in reading-understanding Declaration of Independence, is the reference - dependence on Nature's G-d and Nature's Law as basis of legal principle of innate rights of the People and their representatives in Gov't. This reference has nothing to do with the deity referred to in Scripture, which has little to do with life here but everything to do with 'life' hereafter. Guess how one knows what is real scripture and what is just fluff added to man's desires, by where it directs your attention too, duh.

                It actually means Law of the Jungle, that is the biggest fastest baddest brute force or trickery camouflaged intelligence gets what it wants, period end of meat meal.

                In modern era, Jungle Law of Survival is called in courts and congress = Law of Necessity. After 1933 it is called Public Policy, not Public Law.

                So if you can not force anyone or court or gov't staff to do your will then you lose no mater how correct the black & white text you offer up. Gov't knows this and operates under executive branch funding under a military rule at least since Lincoln's War and likely Washington's shoot down of Whiskey Rebellion. Mr Keton in Dallas TX has made a decade long hobby of bringing criminal charges against those acting outside jurisdiction under color of law, guess how that's worked out for him, no wins to report just more bluffing by a fella w/o any legal claws and teeth to draw real blood and fine and jail time. Robert Fox is another prime example that knows about blood and guts spilled under Declaration of Independence today.

                I'd suggest those not yet torn up and depleted by current times or past legal failures study up on private trusts, foundations and use of W8BEN. They may still stick ya in jail but not take from your family stuff that ain't yours or theirs.

                I've like quarter million fake debt money liens and judgements against 'ME ME' over last 20 yr, IRS to credit banks, their continuing legal notices only indicate to me that their printers still working, nothing else. ...

                hobot