Re: Another Official Stripped of Official Character! Yeah! :-)

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2011
      Sunday 1 May 2011

      The first time I decided to take on the IRS,
      over 10 years ago, I was very apprehensive.
      With each letter of challenge sent, and with
      each non-response to the challenges, I began
      to realize they were all bark, however
      formidable.

      Currently, I decided to challenge the county
      for what it is being demanded of me to pay
      property taxes, and how was the value so
      assessed?

      In the challenge, I employed the FF IMOC,.
      informing the county treasurer that she
      lacked the constitutional oath of office,
      and unless it could be shown otherwise,
      the office was vacant. In fact, it looks
      like her signature was forged, for it is
      quite different from the "signature"
      provided on the tax assessment bills.

      My Notice and Demand letters were addressed
      to her personally, c/o the county treasurer's
      office address. She has yet to respond to
      any of the three letters sent. I did receive
      a response, but from the COOK COUNTY TREASURER'S
      OFFICE, with no signature. Heh, heh...

      The long point here is the value of this
      particular case cite, [not site or sight],
      and how it can be used to enhance one's
      letter-writing campaign against the actors
      in question to give more bite to the content.

      Thank you, Bear, and I hope others see the
      importance and relevance in putting the
      information to capital use.

      Cheers,

      mn