IRS "systemic error department"

  • dave
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 18, 2011
      Re: "but as we find out the IRS's job is "to collect" and "not assist in
      resolving problems."

      Correct: The IRS's stated mission is "to bring people back in compliance and
      keep them there."

      If you are NOT in compliance, the IRS is only about collecting money..flat
      out. According to what they told me, "We keep people in collections UNLESS
      we have an indication of fraud. For fraud it's a short trip thru the CI
      division and onto the DOJ who then decides what happens."

      Hey Legal Bear,

      Just want to give an update to the group. I've been under pressure for the
      IRS for the last 3.5 years concerning unpaid taxes,(someone in the IRS
      filled out a form 1040 on 2006 and put a lien on me in the tune of $56,000)
      for trading stock
    • MadDogMarine
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 18, 2011
        > P.S. Does anyone know a good Defense Lawyer who will go after them for
        > depriving me of earning an income for 4 years and following wreckless
        > procedures, on a contingency basis and for 25%?

        I take it you mean an Offense lawyer for a civil law suit where you are a plaintiff, not a defendant? Having been involved with the IRS for over 10 years and 10 times the amount you are dealing with, here are a few observations. Every licensed attorney I approached,literally, fled in the opposite direction. Many of them identified themselves as patriot attorneys who could give a good speech on how they love our constitution and they would fight for it etc.

        My case was fully documented with good law, complimented with filed felony criminal complaints and would have been an ideal lawsuit against ANYONE, except the IRS. It is like an "unwritten" rule an attorney can criminally defend a client within bounds but you NEVER,EVER cross the line into civil litigation against the IRS without paying the consequence.

        I personally talked with a nationally known attorney who criminally defended a client from the IRS and filed a civil RICO action for the IRS raid that was conducted against the man and his business. He was immediately notified his law practice and tax returns were under full audit. The big IRS attorney who he sued told him by doing that he had now made it "PERSONAL". That IRS attorney with one phone call was able to start an audit on his "enemy".

        So looking for an attorney for "on a contingency basis and for 25%?" Throw in his license to practice law and the destruction of his credit based upon possible future liens and levies and you will now have a clearer picture for what you ask.
      • dave
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 18, 2011
          Maybe Larry or Tommy Cryer? Google "Minns IRS" but most of the time he won't respond.

          After having talked to many so-called IRS attorney's I can tell you this is how it goes:

          Me: They violated this and this and this in the collection process;so its ripe for a civil suit.

          Them: You want to file all your past tax returns.

          Me: But what about this and this?

          Them: We will file all your past tax returns for $1k apiece.

          Me: Haven't you been listening?

          Them: You want to negotiate with the IRS.not take them on. You're sounding like a tax protestor and the IRS seeks retribution on tax protestors. Now, do you want us to file all your past tax returns?

          FOLKS: The IRS says LAWYERS and CPA's are its stated PARTNERS in the administration, enforcement and collection of income and income tax laws.

          FOLKS2: An IRS manager flat out told me, "Mr XXX, the courts are on OUR side."
        • Michael
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 18, 2011
            Monday 18 April 2011

            Life is not fair... Most people accept that.

            The IRS is not fair. It still amazes so many.

            One cannot have it both ways with the
            defacto puppet government and the IMF's
            much stronger collection arm.

            Get out of the system.

            "But that is not easy!"

            Fighting the IRS is easier? [Rhetorical]

            Create alternative ways of exchanging
            labor outside of tax forms, and stop
            creating a signed contract with the
            enemy.

            "But that would require a whole change
            of life style!"

            Then remain a 14th Amendment citizen
            and stop complaining.

            Complaining is a waste of time. Do
            something about it or move on.
          • MadDogMarine
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 18, 2011
              On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 20:57:21 -0400, "dave" <dwissel@...> wrote:
              > Maybe Larry or Tommy Cryer? Google "Minns IRS" but most of the time he
              > won't respond.

              You are wasting your time with that bunch. The only solution in their mind
              is political.
              In the mean time wait until you are criminally indicted and contact them
              for your criminal
              defense rate schedule.

              > Them: You want to negotiate with the IRS.not take them on. You're
              sounding
              > like a tax protestor and the IRS seeks retribution on tax protestors.
              Now,
              > do you want us to file all your past tax returns?

              This why they run from me when they read my felony criminal complaint.
              They won't even recognize having
              received it let alone discuss the merits of it.
              Once they have been put on NOTICE of the criminal nature of the IRS, they
              can no longer ethically recommend you
              file your returns since that would make them "accessories after the fact"
              to criminal activity.
            • Mike
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 18, 2011
                Re:
                From: dave <dwissel@...>

                "Maybe Larry or Tommy Cryer? Google "Minns IRS" but most of the time he won't respond."

                They won't help you. You have to do it on your own. I recommend studying the materials available at www.1215.org. Videos of a seminar giving by the author of that site are available on YouTube. You may also learn a thing or two about the aforementioned attorneys and a few other "gurus".

                "Them: You want to negotiate with the IRS.not take them on. You're sounding like a tax protestor and the IRS seeks retribution on tax protestors (sic)."

                Yes, in violation of Pub. L. 105-206, Title III, Sec. 3707, July 22, 1998, 112 Stat. 778.

                "FOLKS2: An IRS manager flat out told me, 'Mr XXX, the courts are on OUR side.'"

                This is true in light of 5 USC  § 556 Administrative Review. Read this carefully and understand the implications relating to § 553. If understanding the implications of § 553 are not enough, I recommend studying the materials available at http://www.supremelaw.org/ (thanks, frog farmer) regarding the jurisdiction and Summary Judgement in District Courts.

                Understanding Dr. Edwardo Rivera's arguments will help you understand District Courts as well. See: http://www.edrivera.com/. You don't need to pay for his course in order to study his concepts. The Organic Law is available at the GPO. You can get it for free. There are also audio recordings of his interview on a radio show on another site.

                You can fight while gathering evidence of the fraud and file a Complaint. You can file an Appeal for Review de novo, pursuant to 5 USC §§ 702-706.

                I recommend Jurisdictionary to help you learn to write your Pleadings.

                Participating in this fight is not for the weak at heart. Expect to loose sleep and study a lot. I hope you have a lot of time available for your studies and you like to read law. Remember anything you say can be used against you. The same concept applies to the other side. Can you get the other side to make commitments in writing? If not, what are you going to use as evidence?

                Other than that, have fun with it and put on a good show (these are actors, you know).

                Michael

                Notice & Warning: This email contains proprietary business information, trade secrets, restricted and valued information intended for the addressees eyes only. All interceptors, surveillance agents foreign and domestic, enforcement agencies are hereby prohibited from accessing, possessing, using, selling, purchasing, storing, retrieving, and transmitting this valuable information as a product or service for gain. Any monetary profits, benefits or accounting of this information for gain may be prosecuted as a felony offense and cause of action. Persons, whistle blowers, informants may be granted an award for information leading to the successful prosecution of agents committing acts of infringement.
              • Legalbear
                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 27, 2011

                  Daniel Quackenbush wrote without support or authority, in apparent opposition to my quote from Ex Parte Young, 209 US 123, 159-60 (1908), and in a seeming attempt to discredit me, wrote, “This is not how the law is interpreted nowadays.  We have absolute immunity for judges and prosecutors, and qualified immunity of police (and in some instances, prosecutors only have qualified immunity).” I asked, “Daniel: In support for your allegation, please cite a Supreme Court decision defining qualified immunity and post that definition here. Thank you, Bear” to which so far he has not replied. So, since Daniel has not replied, I spent 2 minutes finding these quotes, which seem to say that Daniel does not understand what “qualified immunity” is or how it works:

                  “Characteristically the Court has defined these elements by identifying the circumstances in which qualified immunity would not be available. Referring both to the objective and subjective elements, we have held that qualified immunity would be defeated if an official "knew or reasonably should have known that the action he took within his sphere of official responsibility would violate the constitutional rights of the [plaintiff], or if he took the action with the malicious intention to cause a deprivation of constitutional rights or other injury . . . ." Harlow v. Fitzgerald, 457 US 800, 815 - Supreme Court 1982.

                  “We therefore hold that government officials performing discretionary functions, generally are shielded from liability for civil damages insofar as their conduct does not violate clearly established statutory or constitutional rights of which a reasonable person would have known.” Harlow v. Fitzgerald, 457 US 800, 815, 818 - Supreme Court 1982.

                  To my way of thinking, this is saying that qualified immunity works the same way as described in the quote I posted from Ex Parte Young, 209 US 123, 159-60 (1908).

                  Call me at: 720-675-7230

                  On Skype: legalbear

                  My blog: legalbearsblog.com

                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 30, 2011
                    > "Characteristically the Court has defined these elements by
                    > identifying the circumstances in which qualified immunity would not be
                    > available. Referring both to the objective and subjective elements, we
                    > have held that qualified immunity would be defeated if an official
                    > "knew or reasonably should have known that the action he took within
                    > his sphere of official responsibility would violate the constitutional
                    > rights of the [plaintiff], or if he took the action with the malicious
                    > intention to cause a deprivation of constitutional rights or other
                    > injury . . . ." Harlow v. Fitzgerald

                    I used to carry preprinted constructive notices that I used to inform
                    the people that I used to believe were public servants. They worked a
                    couple of times to get them to leave me alone. Once one got one after
                    helping me push a stalled unregistered car I had been traveling in (with
                    no DL) out of an intersection. He had begun to ask for the Big Three
                    but got it shoved in his face before he could finish. He handed it back
                    with a "have a nice day!" and he drove away.

                    > "We therefore hold that government officials performing discretionary
                    > functions, generally are shielded from liability for civil damages
                    > insofar as their conduct does not violate clearly established
                    > statutory or constitutional rights of which a reasonable person would
                    > have known." Harlow v. Fitzgerald

                    Reasonable people can't avoid knowing when you give them Constructive
                    Notice in writing.