Information on Your Sovereignty

  • stonekutteral
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2011

    Everyone receiving this eMail should copy it to their desktop and print it out and laminate that printout and keep it with you at all times.

    Why?

    Because some day some stupid judge will tell you HE is the sovereign or the Court is the sovereign or the State is the sovereign.

    Male  Bovine  Excrement !!!!

  • Michael
    Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2011
      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, stonekutteral <stonekutteral@...> wrote:

      > Everyone receiving this eMail should copy it to
      > their desktop and print it out and laminate that
      > printout and keep it with you at all times.
      >
      > Why?

      "Why?" would be my question.

      If you are sovereign, what are you doing in a
      fictional court.

      If you are in a fictional court, you cannot
      claim to be a sovereign.

      The two are mutually exclusive.
      Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5, 2011
        Michael wrote:

        > If you are sovereign, what are you doing in a
        > fictional court.
        >
        > If you are in a fictional court, you cannot
        > claim to be a sovereign.
        >
        > The two are mutually exclusive.

        People tell me all the time they worry that I will be outnumbered and
        overpowered and dragged into one of those courts. So far, I've never
        been coerced in. But in the past, while I was learning, I was tricked
        into going in under threat. I have since learned to call bluffs.

        Nothing is real anymore anyway; nobody is doing their jobs properly
        according to the laws; there's always SOME element of Catch-22 that
        allows one to nullify and void and disqualify anything with which one
        really does not want to be bothered.

        I like using the word "dollar" to begin confounding the liars.

      • dave
        Message 4 of 4 , Apr 6, 2011
          The courts act on behalf of the sovereign authority of that territory of the
          court with the judge being an employee of the proprietary-power holder of
          that territory. The courts people see are fictional only to the extent that
          they are legislative in nature without being fully judicially developed.and
          purely fictional in authority due to lack of territorial jurisdiction when
          off their territory.

          The demands of courts are exercised under a proprietary power of the
          territory... and become requests for customers off the territory. When you
          walk onto the territory, the customer becomes the subject to the sovereign
          authority vested in that court by the proprietary power exercised over a
          territory of ownership.