Request for Help

  • Roger Hattman
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 5:46 PM
      It sounds like your writ is being treated as the statutory variety, not the
      common law one. If you are doing HC, you need to do common law and make it
      abundantly clear that that is what you are filing. If they do not answer in
      48hrs, move up the ladder.

      SO MY QUESTION IS: What action can I take to force the court to respond?
    • Elf Business
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2 5:35 AM
        Given the scenario you mention my next move would be to submit an Application For Writ of Mandamus with Brief in Support.