Deep Spiritual Conference Call Tonight 7PM MST

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2011

      I’ve been having the best time participating in this call. Usually a guy name Daowd calls in and recounts some of the most interesting revelations out of his studies of the ancient Hebrew. He talks about the Scriptural meaning of colors, stones, and the meaning of Hebrew words. He’s discovered that this world’s music has been tuned down and the existence of heavenly scales. Of course, I always have something interesting to say as well. J

      We read out of the Scriptures (a recitation) and have a midrash (discussion) about them. If you’ve got something to contribute, we’d love to hear it. Here’s how to participate.

      This is every Friday night:

      www.Freedomsradio.com  321-354-6946 027459# host 169470# listener

      Phone Contact: 720-675-7230

      Best times to call: 8:30 am-9:00 pm MST