Fw: URGENT ACTION: Bad News for your Property!

  • Max Price
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 9:07 AM
      FIY!

      If you are in the dark on this issue please visit the trial blog at: http://liberty4free.com/Liberty%20Dollar%20Trial.htm

      Not posted yet, but I think you all should know that the jury was very quick in deliberating. They came out and delivered Guilty verdict on all counts, and then some of the jurors smirked at Bernard and his supporters on their way out of the court room!

      There is currently an investigation be conducted as to whether or not there was any jury tampering.   Please feel free to donate in order help our on going efforts on this very important issue.

      Thank you,
      Liberty4free.com

      URGENT ACTION: Bad News for your Property!

      Dear Liberty Dollar Supporters:

      Thank you, thank you, thank you for the 100s of replies. The two most common words re my conviction were "sorry" and "sad." I wholeheartedly agree and am sorry I can't reply to every email. URGENT we have no time to lose to protect your property from gov theft!