WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CONSTITUTION, the FRAUD OF GOVERNMENT

  • JcP
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2011
      WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CONSTITUTION, the FRAUD OF GOVERNMENT

      Enjoy this education of how the conning of America has made the illogical mess we are seeing and why it is finally being solved with knowledge.

      Note: A dedicated group of Constitutional scholars spent 2-1/2 years assembling this presentation to educate the seekers of truth about our government, banking system and legal system. We have been ruled by “Martial Law” since the end of the Civil War, thereby unprotected by the U.S. Constitution.

      Watch this 1.5 hour narrated presentation with certified documents backing up every statement ...

      www.powercrossing.com

      and/or

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsMvrXtX0us&feature=player_embedded

      Forward this information to everyone you care about; the truth shall set us free!