The Common Law & Your Right to Travel

  • The Handyman
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2011
      In 1986 I was in prison. My group formed the Common Law Court of the United States of America and I applied to that court for a writ of habeas corpus. It was granted but the Warden would not release me. He would not honor a common law order. Nor would the sheriff or governor. Thereafter, I applied to a state court to enforce a foreign judgment and such was denied. On appeal one judge dissented in my favor and he said that the common law and its courts were not under any statutory authority as it was not formed by congress or any legislature. Therefore, it could not be ignored or abrogated by those groups or any other group. He further said that if an atomic bomb destroyed the entire United States and only two people survived, the common law would survive with them. The common law is a natural right. It is indestructible. You demand it and you won't find any abrogation of the common law in any statute or book.