re:Pablo: Was Hendrickson the "person" in 26 USC § 7343 (IRS issue)

  • dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2011

    Randy White version….

    From: On Behalf Of Bob H
    Pablo: Was Hendrickson the "person" in 26 USC § 7343 (IRS issue)

    Pablo called the other day and told me that he believes the IRS/DOJ fails to establish that their victims fit the meaning of "Person" and therefore have no tax liability.  Look at his argument below and decide for yourself.

    As you know, Randy White has said, effectively, "It's all about the definitions."  He expressed as much in his Estoppel letter to the IRS, here:

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sdo2MvsXLZjtInRtfYeAn5And6AmvK1Rm4STGxPjHG4/edit?hl=en#

    __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5928 (20110305) __________

    http://www.eset.com