ACLU Challenges Courthouse order against FIJA

  • Bruce Toski
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2011
      I had attended a few local ACLU meetings and wrote them off after coming to the conclusion that they were avoiding large issues. They refused to help the elderly couple in Fort Lauderdale whose property was bulldozed by the City without presenting a valid court order. I was arrested that day and the State refuses to drop the "obstruction" charge.

      In any case I am glad to see they are appealing this 1st amendment case.

      79 year old Julian Heicklen has been arrested several time simply for passing out FIJA leaflets. He will be in town March 8th and 9th and we intend to "inform" a few more jurors on the steps of the courthouse.

      Hell, I might even go inside .... I have picketed inside the courthouse before. They came with the dogs ... but ended up (that time) leaving me alone.

      Bruce Toski
      954 583-4191