Of minor interest to cause you to question????

  • Randy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2011
      I am new to this group but am looking forward to interaction and info mostly. (Now if my typing was only as good as I would have it be.)

      Take the time to look up the term "Constructive Fraud"
      After having done that and scratching your head take out your SS card.
      Look on the back of it. 2 things of interest 1) another number that starts with a letter A-J (hmmmm 10 letters 10 branches of the Federal reserve..... only thinking with the keyboard I have yet to prove it but am continuing to do so.) The second if you got the card on or after the early 1970's it reads... This card is the property of the Social Security Administration and must be surrendered upon request.

      No big deal just some minor gain or two of thought powder to put up for you all.