Homeowners tackle own foreclose cases

  • robert-blau@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2011
      I love when that happens . . .

      Homeowners tackle own foreclose cases - MSNBC Articles
      http://news.mobile.msn.com/en-us/articles.aspx?afid=1&aid=41406918
    • spanky horawitz
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2011
        If all of these groups that are out there to help the people would make it a requirement that in order to receive help, you have to put in X hours to help others, I think they would get a lot further.  Two of the Seven Deadly Sins are sloth and greed, two that would seem to fit in this case.

        In our community, I'm on the board of the local girls' softball league.  We have parents hit by hard times and we have some that I'm sure would rather get something for nothing.  We don't turn anyone away, but in order to get a free ride, we require the parent(s) to put in time to the league to "pay-their-way".  I think this principle could extend to all forms of charity and we'd be A LOT better off!