Re: [tips_and_tricks] Importance of Capitalization

  • Cactus Charlie
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 19, 2011
      Proper punctuation is next.  The following is the affect of a "comma fault:"

      "Not getting any better, come home!"

      "Not getting any, better come home!"

      Yours For Freedom,

      Cactus Charlie
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 19, 2011
        > No just thought it a cute example to offer the list and maybe a court
        > that ignores
        > the way a name is written to ID someone or something.

        I know the Q in IQ stands for quotient. What does the D in ID stand
        for?

        That's what I say when I am asked for "ID".

        P.S. "Do you live around here?"

        Ans. Do either of us look dead? No? Then it looks like we both
        live right here, doesn't it?