Becraft

  • Jerry Stanton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2011
      Larry Becraft,

      Almost all those so-called gurus, that you attack are mostly correct in their findings, that fight for freedom. BAR ATTORNEYS find a small flaw in their wall of defense then falsely claim all they do is wrong and destroy them so we all remain slaves to an oppressive government with no remedy.

      Mr. Becraft and all BAR ATTORNEYS AND BAR ATTORNEY JUDGES, have taken a oath foreign to the U.S Constitution. You turn your clients into wards of the court without their knowledge, making your clients considered mentally incompetent or dead and then have them in imprisoned or steal their private property, by using color of law. This is not upholding the Constitution Mr. Becraft.

      Blacks Law dictionary defines �private property�, in essence, as, �Property protected from appropriation, over which the owner has exclusive and absolute rights.� Also read 5th Amendment; better yet read the entire Bill of Rights and the definition of the word �inalienable�.

      You have endless case law that says we cannot be sovereign, free inhabitants in the several states; we have no rights to be addressed in our lawful Christian names, no right to lawful money, due process of law, or a judge in good behavior. I will leave the burden of proof on you, Mr. Becraft on the money issue alone.

      Please explain to the people of America, how a Constitutional compliant government stole all the gold from the people in 1933, stole all the silver from the coins in the 60�s and even the copper from the pennies and then turned our monetary system over to world bankers.

      When you are done, we will not have buy all those books, or listen to what you call gurus. We will know your answers will by honest and forthcoming, therefore, we will all have a new respect for BAR ATTORNEYS AND BAR ATTORNEY JUDGES.

      Lord bless you for the knowledge you are about to bestow on us.
      Jerry James Stanton

      "Woe unto you (A woe is a curse) Lawyers! For you have taken away the key of knowledge; you entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in you hindered..." Luke 11:52.