Re: "Be afraid - be VERY afraid"

  • Patrick McKEE
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2011

      WHY would anyone “need” to LISTEN to a recorded call to understand Rod’s arguments & NOT take them out of context WHEN he has put them in WRITING to be submitted to the COAST GUARD & to be used by other people?

      AREN’T all of Rod Class’ SO-CALLED “legal” arguments & the references that ALLEGELY support his “conclusions” in his documents?

      IF NOT, then WHY are they NOT in them?

      Is Steve Stern suggesting that Rod Class’ SO-CALLED “legal” arguments & the references that ALLEGELY support his “conclusions” in his documents are OUT OF CONTEXT & NOT understandable?

      Is that WHY I was able to DISECT Rod Class’ ALLEGED “claims” & SUPPOSED “arguments” with APPLICABLE FACTS & LAW & SHOW HOW & WHY Rod Class’ PURPORTED "body of facts" were BS PATRIOT MYTHOLOGY & PNJ THEORY thrown together with cites that do NOT support the ALLEGED “claims” or SUPPOSED “arguments” that were made?

      Rod Class & Steve Stern, the SHILL, the "expert" & the CON

      Re: Rod Class & Steve Stern, the SHILL, the "expert" & the CON

      And is the reason WHY neither Steve Stern & Rod Class have NOT posted ANY type of INTELLIGENT response to my posts DESPITE the FACT that I TRASHED most of Rod Class’ ALLEGED “claims” or SUPPOSED “arguments” POINT BY POINT & even referenced all of my responses to Rod Class’ ALLEGED “claims” or SUPPOSED “arguments” with QUOTES & LINKS to Rod Class’ “materials” to AVOID any confusion?

      Patrick in California

      Founder, ALLIANCE for PEACE & PROSPERITY

      "It isn't the jumping that kills you. It is the sudden stop."-Unknown

      --- In citizensoftheUSofA@yahoogroups.com , Steve Stern <bodastern@...> wrote:

      >     YOU ALL NEED TO HEAR THESE RECORDINGS to understand Rods arguements

      > and not pick one thing out of context.!!!

      > Rod Class Private Recorded Call direct link on

      >>> Fri. 12.31.10 <<<  on Talkshoe, 57 minutes...