Re: [tips_and_tricks] How to Save from Death Pastor Youcef Nardarkhani ....

  • stonekutteral
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2010
       You claim to want to save this guy Youcef Nardarkhani  when the letter is asking to save  Dr. Nasser Sarbazi….. how many people are going to email and ask for the other guy to be saved without paying attention to the name…. you forwarded it to us and claim you sent it back up the chain- apparently without noticing- (-unless you did it on purpose!?) , how many people have asked for the wrong thing… ask the wrong question and you may get the right  answer to it but it won't help you any…. ,…. never mind the politics, if you just sent an email asking to save DOCTOR. Nasser Sarbazi, I doubt that will do your PASTOR pal much good… come on you guys, legal research requires a heck of a lot more care than just getting the right NAME and title, for crying out loud…. The guy you are writing to is likely not even an engineer, and if he ranked first in his class then saying he was #122 will likely not flatter him…, but at least get the dudes name right, if you want to save him,, if everyone is hollering for Peter to be saved, it won't do Paul much good… and probably won't hurt to get the guys name right, who you are talking to… otherwise he may ignore it, sounds like they are busy on the fast track with the executions over there, kind of like the foreclosures here, and they don't have time to be reading emails addressed to someone else about a prisoner that he may not even be in charge of (wrong guy)….! Plus, what does the Arabic writing say?? If you don't KNOW , then maybe don't send… what if it is an insult…, I mean the stuff in English was wrong, what are the chances of the Arabic being correct?…  cheers! Al
      On Dec 9, 2010, at 12:16 PM, dave wrote:

      I just sent mine off…When all are not persecuted, THEN we will have Happy Holidays…please do your part.

      Subject: FW: How to Save from Death Pastor Youcef Nardarkhani ....

      IDear Mahmoud Ahmadinejad ( محمود احمدی‌نژاد Mahmūd Ahmadinezhād):

      Please take steps to insure the safety of Dr. Nasser Sarbazi from execution. I understand that out of 400,000 applicants to engineering school, that you ranked #122 so we can ascertain that you are a very smart man. Surely you can understand that nothing of value comes from such a waste of a human life.

      I read where you wanted to make Iran an "exemplary government for the people of the world". If you copy the execution in other countries, how will you be different? How will you rise above?

      Perhaps we can use this opportunity for you to express yourself back through this e-mail to me. People meeting peacefully and expressing truth is the way of the righteous of any religion.

      In Kindness,

      XXX

      PLEASE PRAY: Pastor Youcef Nardarkhani has been sentenced to death for apostasy - Update on our persecuted Brethren in Iran - PLEASE FORWARD