Re: [tips_and_tricks] What is a dollar?

  • Ishmael McIntosh
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 4, 2010
    Dear Handyman,

    I have appreciated your offerings on the list enough I took the
    time to copy the pages requested below for you.  By now you probably
    have them, but they will also be available to anyone else on the list.

    Thank you for your contributions.

    In Gratitude,

    Ishmael Aylwin
    --
    Thoughts are things
    The story you're living is the story you're telling yourself