Re: Free E-Book and North Carolina Foreclosure Playbook

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2010
      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "absentcapacity" <absentcapacity@...> wrote:

      > I trust that this is the correct place to post this, I called first...
      >
      > I want this information out to the public, so distribute freely!
      >
      > North Carolina Foreclosure Handbook (free) at
      >
      > http://counterthespianage.com/northcarolinaforeclosureplaybook.html

      I most often copy information from sites, like the above,
      to save and read later, or to retain for reference. I did
      not save this one.

      It has since disappeared, and several attempts to ask
      "absentcapacity" directly by e-mail, over the past few
      weeks have gone unanswered. If anyone happended to save
      this on thier own, a copy would be appreciated.

      There were some statements and/or information within that
      I wanted to use in a challenge to property taxes.

      Thanks.