MEET ONE OF THE KEY PLAYERS IN THE FORECLOSURE FRAUD SCAM

  • absentcapacity
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2010
      http://absentcapacity.wordpress.com/2010/11/05/a-key-player-in-the-foreclosure-fraud-mortgage-crisis/

      This was a Bank of America foreclosure, and the acting assistant clerk (She didn't have the proper oath to legally be in office) foreclosed even though the Trustee ADMITTED that the NOTE was what evidenced debt, and only a COPY of an alleged note was presented.

      I have complete certified documentation for this, and have sat on it long enough. Now that the mainstream society is catching on that this whole system is bogus, it's time to show that they KNEW it was bogus LONG before the economy hit the skids...

      Jay Vincent Shore
    • Michael
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 8, 2010
        --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "absentcapacity" <absentcapacity@...> wrote:

        > "This is not the note." [this is what is referred to as
        > an "objection"]"

        Maybe to you it is an "objection," but in a court of law
        is is known as a statement. No original note was
        demanded. Issue waived.

        However imperfect you present the opposiion, you did not
        fare much better. Huge lost opportunity. You cannot
        blame the court system for that.

        Just an observation.
      • Snowman
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 8, 2010
          I read the posting at the location below and the posting fails to give critical information to fully understand the situation or to give any response, other than it all seems wrong from a defensive position.

          It seems to me from your posting you failed to prosecute the issue.