Eddie Kahn's message to Inside The Beast Report Subscribers

  • Larry Milby
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2010
      Dave, Thank you for this post regarding Eddie Kahn and his Wife. I am a new subscriber to "tips and tricks" and find it odd that a person I have always held in high regard should be written about in the first article from tips and tricks. When Eddie was first arrest many years ago and his web site closed by the Fed word of him sort of got lost. I have a question, I would very much like to have a complete as possible "update" on Eddie from his first arrest to present, charges, convictions, etc. I hope this request is not in error with the rules of tips and tricks. I have never lost a IRS issue thanks to Eddie and deserves all of our support and help if we have any that can help or assist him in any way......thanks Larry Milby

      Dear folks,

      It is with a sad heart that I tell you that "Inside the Beast Report" #17 (ITBR) will be the last one I will write. Not because there is no new information. There certainly is that. It is because there was an article written in the Orlando Sentinel about my recent conviction. In it they mentioned the fact that I was writing the ITBR and specifically said that Kookie was publishing it.