FW: Eddie Kahn's message to Inside The Beast Report Subscribers

  • dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2010

      Dear folks,

      It is with a sad heart that I tell you that "Inside the Beast Report" #17 (ITBR) will be the last one I will write.  Not because there is no new information.  There certainly is that.  It is because there was an article written in the Orlando Sentinel about my recent conviction.  In it they mentioned the fact that I was writing the ITBR and specifically said that Kookie was publishing it.

      Based on past experience, they do that when, by hook or crook, they plan to try to shut it down.  I don't want to give them any excuse to harass Kookie.  I can see those dirty birds trying to claim that she is an active "protester" just because she publishes the ITBR.

      Kookie and I have been married for 32 wonderful years.  I have always thanked the Lord for those years and look forward to the next 32.  I hope you have enjoyed the ITBR.  More importantly, I hope you have gotten something out of it that will help you in the future.

      Update on my trial:  I was found guilty and sentenced to 20 years to be run consecutively with the 10 years imposed in the first trial.  My research staff all got 10 years each.  I am currently appealing the conviction.  If any of you would like to write me, the mailing address is:  Eddie Ray: Kahn, #18325-008, FCI La Tuna, P.O. Box 3000, Anthony, TX/NM  88021

      G-d bless you all,

      Eddie

    • Larry Milby
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2010
        Dave, Thank you for this post regarding Eddie Kahn and his Wife. I am a new subscriber to "tips and tricks" and find it odd that a person I have always held in high regard should be written about in the first article from tips and tricks. When Eddie was first arrest many years ago and his web site closed by the Fed word of him sort of got lost. I have a question, I would very much like to have a complete as possible "update" on Eddie from his first arrest to present, charges, convictions, etc. I hope this request is not in error with the rules of tips and tricks. I have never lost a IRS issue thanks to Eddie and deserves all of our support and help if we have any that can help or assist him in any way......thanks Larry Milby