RE: [tips_and_tricks] Internal Revenue Service is debt collector for the Inte...

    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 6, 2010
      All caps BOB GREGORY wrote:

      > Instead of a small delegation entering the Emerald
      > City, there will need to be a delegation of millions of people who are
      > willing to pull back the curtain and declare an end to the con. Until
      > that happens, the fakery, fraud and rip-off operations will continue.

      How many millions will it take? 20 years ago they admitted that there
      were over 40 million "non-filers". Let me know when there are enough
      millions, and who is going to give the go signal.

      We already gave it decades ago. But then we're not involved in the
      Ponzi scheme, claiming there's no alternative.

      For concise exposition of the current ongoing fraud, I like Max Keiser
      (self made billionaire) and his friend Stacey Herbert, who have the time
      to be overly productive. He takes a personal interest in restoring the
      liberty his ancestors won from the British. I'm sure he's enlisting
      many every day better than any of us here could do.

      He has his own site (www.maxkeiser.com) and a You-tube site.