Internal Revenue Service is debt collector for the Inte...

  • BOB GREGORY
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 3, 2010
      Good information, Bob C.

      Basically, as I understand this law and law in general, PL 105-206 makes the issuance of TO 150-02 of March 2001 comprehensible and the issuance of TO 150-02 of May 2006 (which canceled TO 150-02 of March 2001) incomprehensible.  The reason for issuance of the cancellation of the earlier TO 150-02 of March 2001 was cited as Treasury Directive 21-01  of August 1999. (So why, if an earlier basis for cancellation existed, was TO 150-02 of March 2001 issued in the first place?)  However nothing UN-CANCELED the earlier 150-01 of September 1995 which contained the designations of districts.

      Regardless of this, regulations still exist requiring performance of certain functions by district directors and directors of regional service centers.  And those regulations are based on code sections which still refer to district directors.

      It seems as though the IRS may be operating more or less in conformance with PL 105-206 but that the codification and regulation issuing processes have failed (for twelve years) to reflect the new law.  It seems to me that it cannot be an accident, but I don't understand why the new organizations and their directors would not be made a part of the regulations.

      Does anyone have any comment about the provisions of PL 105-206 and Lindsey Springer's case involving non-existence of district directors?

      ================================

      On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 10:38 AM, Bob Conlon <bobc3591@...> wrote:

      Bob, good observation about the elimination of district directors but then you go on to say this:

      No laws and regulations exist to provide for other entities to assume these functions.
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 6, 2010
        All caps BOB GREGORY wrote:

        > Instead of a small delegation entering the Emerald
        > City, there will need to be a delegation of millions of people who are
        > willing to pull back the curtain and declare an end to the con. Until
        > that happens, the fakery, fraud and rip-off operations will continue.

        How many millions will it take? 20 years ago they admitted that there
        were over 40 million "non-filers". Let me know when there are enough
        millions, and who is going to give the go signal.

        We already gave it decades ago. But then we're not involved in the
        Ponzi scheme, claiming there's no alternative.

        For concise exposition of the current ongoing fraud, I like Max Keiser
        (self made billionaire) and his friend Stacey Herbert, who have the time
        to be overly productive. He takes a personal interest in restoring the
        liberty his ancestors won from the British. I'm sure he's enlisting
        many every day better than any of us here could do.

        He has his own site (www.maxkeiser.com) and a You-tube site.