Re: [tips_and_tricks] Internal Revenue Service is debt collector for the Inte...

  • BOB GREGORY
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 2, 2010
      The fraud is much bigger than just this cancellation.  The original TO 150-06 was issued in 1953 without authority.

      Canvassing for taxes owed and collection of taxes is the responsibility of district directors and directors of Regional Service Centers, but the districts, service centers and their directors were disestablished in 2001.  No laws and regulations exist to provide for other entities to assume these functions.

      The part of the tax code most dangerous and costly to people is Subtitle F which codifies administration, but since 1939 it has been progressively re-worded and re-structured so that is is impossible to read it and know which of the many tax laws (only some of which relate to income tax) the various sections are intended to apply to.  Most of those sections are not implemented by substantive regulations that have the force and effect of law.  Judges ignore these facts and apply all of the Subtitle F sections as though they apply to income taxes.  People who point out such errors are branded as "frivolous."

      It is almost like the old game of pick-up-sticks with the Treasury Department and IRS trying to see how many of the sticks (representing false, unauthorized, fraudulent parts of the organization) can be removed deftly without causing the whole pile of sticks to be disturbed.  Because the DOJ, the courts, IRS employees and the great majority of the people have bought into the con for various reasons, they tend to stick together and support the remaining stack of sticks so that they don't tend to fall even in the absence of what should be critical support.

      Like the Wizard of Oz, who emanated loud, booming threats from behind a curtain and ruled with fear and intimidation, so does the IRS.  And so long as the curtain of deceit is allowed to remain in place, the con will continue.  But it will take more than a yippie little dog to pull away the curtain.  Unlike the "wizard," the IRS has a "backer" and has aggregated power to enforce its regime of fear and intimidation.  Instead of a small delegation entering the Emerald City, there will need to be a delegation of millions of people who are willing to pull back the curtain and declare an end to the con.  Until that happens, the fakery, fraud and rip-off operations will continue.

      On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 8:57 PM, E Junker <westernwit@...> wrote:

      Suspicious:  It says "REASON FOR CANCELLATION", but does not give a reason.  It makes a straight-forward statement.  Period.

      So, what is the reason???

      The IRS fraudulently represents itself.  According to the above treasury order, the designation 'internal revenue service' was cancelled 5 years ago.  Everything mailed out since then by them is, I allege, mail fraud!

    • Bob Conlon
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 3, 2010
        Bob, good observation about the elimination of district directors but then you go on to say this:�

        No laws and regulations exist to provide for other entities to assume these functions.

        This is actually not true. When the�IRS�got rid of the position,� they did�it illegally. It was illegal because�RRA98, the very law they used as an excuse to eliminate the position, actually established a statutory requirement for the position to exist!

        In section 3445 of Public Law 105-206 you'll find the statutory requirement.

        Go here and search for 3445: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=105_cong_bills&docid=f:h2676enr.txt.pdf

        At paragraph (b)�of that section, read the amendment to�Section 6334(e) and you'll find�it.

        This is clear evidence of the "entity formerly known as the IRS" lawbreaking.� Why do we let�them get away with this?�

        Message 3 of 16 , Nov 3, 2010
          Good information, Bob C.

          Basically, as I understand this law and law in general, PL 105-206 makes the issuance of TO 150-02 of March 2001 comprehensible and the issuance of TO 150-02 of May 2006 (which canceled TO 150-02 of March 2001) incomprehensible.  The reason for issuance of the cancellation of the earlier TO 150-02 of March 2001 was cited as Treasury Directive 21-01  of August 1999. (So why, if an earlier basis for cancellation existed, was TO 150-02 of March 2001 issued in the first place?)  However nothing UN-CANCELED the earlier 150-01 of September 1995 which contained the designations of districts.

          Regardless of this, regulations still exist requiring performance of certain functions by district directors and directors of regional service centers.  And those regulations are based on code sections which still refer to district directors.

          It seems as though the IRS may be operating more or less in conformance with PL 105-206 but that the codification and regulation issuing processes have failed (for twelve years) to reflect the new law.  It seems to me that it cannot be an accident, but I don't understand why the new organizations and their directors would not be made a part of the regulations.

          Does anyone have any comment about the provisions of PL 105-206 and Lindsey Springer's case involving non-existence of district directors?

          ================================

          Message 4 of 16 , Nov 6, 2010
            All caps BOB GREGORY wrote:

            > Instead of a small delegation entering the Emerald
            > City, there will need to be a delegation of millions of people who are
            > willing to pull back the curtain and declare an end to the con. Until
            > that happens, the fakery, fraud and rip-off operations will continue.

            How many millions will it take? 20 years ago they admitted that there
            were over 40 million "non-filers". Let me know when there are enough
            millions, and who is going to give the go signal.

            We already gave it decades ago. But then we're not involved in the
            Ponzi scheme, claiming there's no alternative.

            For concise exposition of the current ongoing fraud, I like Max Keiser
            (self made billionaire) and his friend Stacey Herbert, who have the time
            to be overly productive. He takes a personal interest in restoring the
            liberty his ancestors won from the British. I'm sure he's enlisting
            many every day better than any of us here could do.

            He has his own site (www.maxkeiser.com) and a You-tube site.