Re: [tips_and_tricks] Internal Revenue Service is debt collector for the Inte...

  • Bob Conlon
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 1, 2010
      www.ustreas.gov/regs/to150--06.htm

      --- On Sun, 10/31/10, John Hill <otoman@...> wrote:

      From: John Hill <otoman@...>
      Subject: Re: [tips_and_tricks] Internal Revenue Service is debt collector for the Inte...
      To: tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, October 31, 2010, 7:07 PM

      RE:

      "I am filing an appeal of a district judge's default judgment against me in favor of the U. S. government.  I want to show that the IRS has no authority to collect because the agency for whom it collects has no authority to collect from AmeI would like to know the difference between the two......"

      Interesting fact that I have never seen mentioned within this group. Please check out Title 31, which is a list of departments within the Dept. of the Treasury. If you notice, the "Internal Revenue Service" is not listed! Nor is the IRS mentioned within the CFR under Title 31. It is of my humble opinion that this is evidence that Congress never did establish the IRS, that is for the purpose of regulation and tax collection within the 50 states, as we are falsely lead to believe. Have fun with this! I have not had the time to research any further.

    • Clare Reading
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 2, 2010
      We relied on that quote & Congressional Representative, Matt Salmon's office
      faxed it to the Phoenix IRS,
      following with a phone call to which the IRS responded that it was true.

      Later, we found the same quote in a book titled, IRS Humbug (attached).
      The contents of the letter was (is) true.
      The letter itself was a fake.

      ~ Clare

      Dear Mrs. Hoverale:

      This is in response to your Privacy Act request dated December
      12, 1995.

      The Internal Revenue Code is not positive law, it is special law. It
      applies to specific persons in the United States who choose to make
      themselves subject to the requirements of the special laws in the Internal
      Revenue Code by entering into an employment agreement within the U.S.
      Government.

      The law is that income from sources not effectively connected with the
      conduct of a trade or business within the U.S. Government is not subject to
      any tax under subtitle " A Q of the Internal Revenue Code.

      This concludes our response to your request.

      Sincerely yours,

      Cynthia J. Mills

      Disclosure Officer

      However, see the comments at this site concerning the letter above:
      http://www.losthorizons.com/comment/hoverale.htm
    • Bob Conlon
      Message 3 of 16 , Nov 2, 2010
        Try this

        The IRS fraudulently represents itself.  According to the above treasury order, the designation 'internal revenue service' was cancelled 5 years ago.  Everything mailed out since then by them is, I allege, mail fraud!

        "I am filing an appeal of a district judge's default judgment against me in favor of the U. S. government.  I want to show that the IRS has no authority to collect because the agency for whom it collects has no authority to collect from AmeI would like to know the difference between the two......"

        Interesting fact that I have never seen mentioned within this group. Please check out Title 31, which is a list of departments within the Dept. of the Treasury. If you notice, the "Internal Revenue Service" is not listed! Nor is the IRS mentioned within the CFR under Title 31. It is of my humble opinion that this is evidence that Congress never did establish the IRS, that is for the purpose of regulation and tax collection within the 50 states, as we are falsely lead to believe. Have fun with this! I have not had the time to research any further.

      • E Junker
        Message 4 of 16 , Nov 2, 2010

          TREASURY ORDER: 150-06

          SUBJECT:  Designation as Internal Revenue Service

          CANCELLATION DATE:  August 22, 2005

          REASON FOR CANCELLATION TO 150-06, dated  July 9, 19 53. The entity formerly known as the Bureau of Internal Revenue would be known as the Internal Revenue Service. TO 150-06 is cancelled.

          Suspicious:  It says "REASON FOR CANCELLATION", but does not give a reason.  It makes a straight-forward statement.  Period.

          So, what is the reason???

          Message 5 of 16 , Nov 2, 2010
            Does anyone know what the grounds are for "showing good cause" when relating to the following?

            I've had an agent file on my behalf for taxable income that is exempt income granted under section 1.1402(a)(1-3). http://www.dsbcpas.com/databases/irc/howtoircs1402a.html and
            http://uscode.house.gov/download/pls/26C2.txt( then search for Sec. 1402. Definitions)

             I want to know by what grounds (underlined in Red below) did they start the mess that they created.

            § 1.6012-1   Individuals required to make returns of income. (this is just the header of the section. My questions stems from Form 2848).

             (I've reprinted the explanation below for convenience from Form 2848 "line 5" to be specific which can be found at this link for verification: http://www.irs.gov/instructions/i2848/ch02.html#d0e251

             (5) Returns made by agents
            Line 5. Acts Authorized (from form 2848)

            Use line 5 to modify the acts that your named representative(s) can perform. In the space provided, describe any specific additions or deletions.

            Substituting representatives.
            Your representative cannot substitute another representative without your written permission unless this authority is specifically delegated to your representative on line 5. If you authorize your representative to substitute another representative, the new representative can send in a new Form 2848 with a copy of the Form 2848 you are now signing attached and you do not need to sign the new Form 2848.
            Disclosure of returns to a third party. A representative cannot execute consents that will allow the IRS to disclose your tax return or return information to a third party unless this authority is specifically delegated to the representative on line 5.
            Authority to sign your return. Regulations section 1.6012-1(a)(5) permits another person to sign a return for you only in the following circumstances:
            (a) Disease or injury,
            (b) Continuous absence from the United States (including Puerto Rico), for a period of at least 60 days prior to the date required by law for filing the return, or
            (c) Specific permission is requested of and granted by the IRS for other good cause.

            You can reply to alomega789@... or just reply to tips_and_tricks.

            Thanks to all that endeavor.
          • BOB GREGORY
            Message 6 of 16 , Nov 2, 2010
              The fraud is much bigger than just this cancellation.  The original TO 150-06 was issued in 1953 without authority.

              Canvassing for taxes owed and collection of taxes is the responsibility of district directors and directors of Regional Service Centers, but the districts, service centers and their directors were disestablished in 2001.  No laws and regulations exist to provide for other entities to assume these functions.

              The part of the tax code most dangerous and costly to people is Subtitle F which codifies administration, but since 1939 it has been progressively re-worded and re-structured so that is is impossible to read it and know which of the many tax laws (only some of which relate to income tax) the various sections are intended to apply to.  Most of those sections are not implemented by substantive regulations that have the force and effect of law.  Judges ignore these facts and apply all of the Subtitle F sections as though they apply to income taxes.  People who point out such errors are branded as "frivolous."

              It is almost like the old game of pick-up-sticks with the Treasury Department and IRS trying to see how many of the sticks (representing false, unauthorized, fraudulent parts of the organization) can be removed deftly without causing the whole pile of sticks to be disturbed.  Because the DOJ, the courts, IRS employees and the great majority of the people have bought into the con for various reasons, they tend to stick together and support the remaining stack of sticks so that they don't tend to fall even in the absence of what should be critical support.

              Like the Wizard of Oz, who emanated loud, booming threats from behind a curtain and ruled with fear and intimidation, so does the IRS.  And so long as the curtain of deceit is allowed to remain in place, the con will continue.  But it will take more than a yippie little dog to pull away the curtain.  Unlike the "wizard," the IRS has a "backer" and has aggregated power to enforce its regime of fear and intimidation.  Instead of a small delegation entering the Emerald City, there will need to be a delegation of millions of people who are willing to pull back the curtain and declare an end to the con.  Until that happens, the fakery, fraud and rip-off operations will continue.

              Message 7 of 16 , Nov 3, 2010
                Bob, good observation about the elimination of district directors but then you go on to say this:�

                No laws and regulations exist to provide for other entities to assume these functions.

                This is actually not true. When the�IRS�got rid of the position,� they did�it illegally. It was illegal because�RRA98, the very law they used as an excuse to eliminate the position, actually established a statutory requirement for the position to exist!

                In section 3445 of Public Law 105-206 you'll find the statutory requirement.

                Go here and search for 3445: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=105_cong_bills&docid=f:h2676enr.txt.pdf

                At paragraph (b)�of that section, read the amendment to�Section 6334(e) and you'll find�it.

                This is clear evidence of the "entity formerly known as the IRS" lawbreaking.� Why do we let�them get away with this?�

                Message 8 of 16 , Nov 3, 2010
                  Good information, Bob C.

                  Basically, as I understand this law and law in general, PL 105-206 makes the issuance of TO 150-02 of March 2001 comprehensible and the issuance of TO 150-02 of May 2006 (which canceled TO 150-02 of March 2001) incomprehensible.  The reason for issuance of the cancellation of the earlier TO 150-02 of March 2001 was cited as Treasury Directive 21-01  of August 1999. (So why, if an earlier basis for cancellation existed, was TO 150-02 of March 2001 issued in the first place?)  However nothing UN-CANCELED the earlier 150-01 of September 1995 which contained the designations of districts.

                  Regardless of this, regulations still exist requiring performance of certain functions by district directors and directors of regional service centers.  And those regulations are based on code sections which still refer to district directors.

                  It seems as though the IRS may be operating more or less in conformance with PL 105-206 but that the codification and regulation issuing processes have failed (for twelve years) to reflect the new law.  It seems to me that it cannot be an accident, but I don't understand why the new organizations and their directors would not be made a part of the regulations.

                  Does anyone have any comment about the provisions of PL 105-206 and Lindsey Springer's case involving non-existence of district directors?

                  ================================

                  Message 9 of 16 , Nov 6, 2010
                    All caps BOB GREGORY wrote:

                    > Instead of a small delegation entering the Emerald
                    > City, there will need to be a delegation of millions of people who are
                    > willing to pull back the curtain and declare an end to the con. Until
                    > that happens, the fakery, fraud and rip-off operations will continue.

                    How many millions will it take? 20 years ago they admitted that there
                    were over 40 million "non-filers". Let me know when there are enough
                    millions, and who is going to give the go signal.

                    We already gave it decades ago. But then we're not involved in the
                    Ponzi scheme, claiming there's no alternative.

                    For concise exposition of the current ongoing fraud, I like Max Keiser
                    (self made billionaire) and his friend Stacey Herbert, who have the time
                    to be overly productive. He takes a personal interest in restoring the
                    liberty his ancestors won from the British. I'm sure he's enlisting
                    many every day better than any of us here could do.

                    He has his own site (www.maxkeiser.com) and a You-tube site.