Internal Revenue Service is debt collector for the Internal Revenue

  • Thomasita Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2010
      I am filing an appeal of a district judge's default judgment against me in favor of the U. S. government.  I want to show that the IRS has no authority to collect because the agency for whom it collects has no authority to collect from Americans living in the 50 states.  That agency is the Internal Revenue.  I would like to know the difference between the two and the history of their incorporation or any other facts known.  I googled the history of the IRS and found some information.  I did not find out anything on the Internal Revenue.  I also found out about some unknown trusts related to the Internal Revenue Services of the Phillippines and Puerto Rico.