installment agreements

  • Thomasita
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 18, 2010
      My CPA is going to ask a bankruptcy attorney the following questions on my behalf: 1. Will installment agreements forestall a writ of seizure arising from a default judgment with U. S. government as the plaintiff?

      2. Will an installment agreement prejudice a bankruptcy filing to eliminate tax liens?

      3. What is the best way to deal with an erroneous code saying I filed bankruptcy in 2009 placed in my IRS file?

      I'd like to know what the group thinks.
    • dave
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 18, 2010

        Gee wiz….an erroneous code in IRS file saying you filed bankruptcy could only help you. Count your blessings.

        __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5543 (20101018) __________

        http://www.eset.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 19, 2010
          Thomasita wrote: _and_tricks] installment agreements

          > My CPA is going to ask a bankruptcy attorney the following questions
          > on my behalf: 1. ...
          >
          > I'd like to know what the group thinks.

          One thought I had was, "Are both the CPA and the attorney familiar with
          the recent Kahre decision (sorry, Google for details!) wherein the court
          recognized that Congress created two concurrently operating monetary
          systems? A man went to prison over his confusion between the two, or
          something along those lines. Apparently he was foolish enough to
          believe that a pure silver coin recently minted and carrying the face
          value of "one dollar" upon it was indeed one dollar of silver, the kind
          of money ancestors once used and that was mandated in the constitution.
          I used silver coins for commercial transactions from the time when I was
          four years old, until it was stolen and sold for the metal content. I
          beautiful understanding of this process of theft can be had by reading
          Merrill Jenkins book, "Everything I Have is TheIRS".

          The American people were deemed only worthy of handling instruments of
          debt, and were deprived of their silver and gold, which they voluntarily
          relinquished. Mass ignorance might have been a factor, although many
          say the American population at that time was never more educated, with
          an active space exploration program and many new scientific achievements
          that some credit to alien influence. I myself am amazed!

          So, Question # 2 of mine would be:

          Are the records in this case being kept in one or the other or a
          combination of the two concurrently operating but competing currency
          systems, and who is making the determinations of which system a record
          entry will be with each monetary figure involved?

          3: WHO has the initial power and right to make that determination, and
          must it be delegated, or can it be usurped?

          4: Will two weeks be enough time to complete any available
          administrative disqualification process for anyone unqualified or
          incompetent so that waste, fraud and abuse may be minimized by making
          sure that they are not involved in the case?

        • Mike
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 19, 2010
            Aloha Group,

            I genuinely want to thank "Email41@..." and FF for their comments on the 'fraud upon court' thread. Excellent discussion, I for one am saving it and making sure I get it.

            On this thread FF sayz:

            "
            3: WHO has the initial power and right to make that determination, and
            must it be delegated, or can it be usurped?"

            I for one have been involved in a federal suit and have staved them off for two years, exhausting my administrative remedies three times by my count. I have learned a lot. Challenging and fun, but not for the weak at heart. I had worked in construction for twenty five years before this meltdown; I worked with felons all the time. I think it has made it easier to deal with thugs in court. I was pretty terrified early on. The time off gave me time to learn (thanks ___________! "Father" works for me.).

            It is FF's third question that has been at issue. It seems to be in "all issues". I for one had to make a kind of paradigm shift in my thinking in order to break the programming I was "taught".

            Part of the programming seems to be a victim mentality that we need a "savior" to "protect us" from the "bad guy". That bad guy "could be" your neighbor or some guy or gal in a foreign country. In my view you only have to look at the headlines to see the "race" and "creed" issues being fanned into "flames of controversy".

            I for one don't by it and I don't want anymore wars - civil or otherwise. "Divide and Conquer" seems to be the creed of these "aliens". Nor do I need and attorney to "represent" me, anymore. They seem too cozy with the aliens.

            My experience tells me that clearly "it" (your Standing) can be usurped (or waived or traded for privileges). There are dark forces in the world and they want to steal your energy. I have learned that light chases darkness away - but I am not religious (I used to be and don't regret my studies in religions) so I am not talking "stink" about or against anyone's religion. I think freedom embodies the idea of freedom of thought and belief. I do not think I should force my beliefs on anyone, but I enjoy exchanging ideas about "reality" and having discussions (arguments are fine with me too, but many people can't seem to keep 'ideas' separate from 'personality'). The parallels to "The Matrix" are kind of cool. I like art for the exposure to other peoples ideas and dreams about reality.

            These experiences have also taught me that there is a very limited time to learn each of the steps it takes to succeed in this endeavor and they are ways to "buy yourself time". I think with a positive perspective on life, you can't lose.

            FF is correct, there are at least a hundred steps and it seems to me that anyone starting the journey ought to "count the cost". For a neophyte looking for ideas to figure out strategy, I recommend The Art of War.

            There are no gurus to follow or "lien (sp: intentional) on" in court. You have to find your own ground and stand on it (your own unaLIENable rights). Most of which is taking back what you didn't know you gave up for a privilege.

            There is a lot of great information out "there". Thank you too Bear, for providing this forum. I have learned a lot here.

            I had a motion to dismiss hearing yesterday. I changed the jurisdiction and put it in the Admiralty. The DOJ howled and called me a "tax denier" using old worn out arguments. They said that earlier without any evidence except me asking them what the law says about the actions of agents and delegates. I choose not to call names back, or make accusations, or defend myself, I just ask them HOW and WHERE I am being a "tax-denier"; somehow they are looking childish because they can't answer my questions about this, or anything else I have asked (nor will they provide Discovery).

            Seems to me that in an Administrative Tribunal "I" have no rights. They must be talking to a different "I" than me.

            I said I am not an attorney, and referred to a  recent Supreme Court decision in my written argument; it does say "revenue cases". It sure looks like Admiralty to me. Seems like "the Admiralty" is the access to Article III Courts and using state law to preserve your Standing and Common Law Rights (like getting to "face" your accuser). I know that there are people who find this absurd. Oh, well. I did say stand on your own. Who would you rather blame? I continue to learn, sometimes even from my mistakes.

            I suppose I will find out what the judge thinks soon enough. It took three weeks to hear from the judge on my last hearing. I rather enjoyed how carefully that order was written and payed close attention to what the judge said: the court would need a motion from "the government". According to the Second Amended schedule (yeah, three so far in the "old" administrative jurisdiction) I have a trial in one month. I will have an order before then. I am fairly confident that tying them to state law through the Admiralty statutes was the way to go in my case. That might not work for others but I am pretty sure I can prove that crimes where committed in my state to accomplish this subterfuge.

            I can really thank the St. Attorney General for accidentally cluing me in on this connection by having me arrested on trumped up felony charges. It seems that if you default someone (through the APA - Administration Procedures Act) with that "power", threaten to sue them for their default and infer that they may be criminals in Federal Court; they get a little "pissed off".

            They wanted to see how I would react.

            I also got to meet a pretty powerful judge in my district as a result. We have already had one interesting discussion. These events helped me find additional steps I can take. This IS and exciting journey!

            FF also axes:

            "4: Will two weeks be enough time to complete any available
            administrative disqualification process for anyone unqualified or
            incompetent so that waste, fraud and abuse may be minimized by making
            sure that they are not involved in the case?"

            I would like to know what can be done in two weeks to accomplish these objectives.

            Is this even possible, or is this a rhetorical question?

            Thank you,

            Michael

            IMPORTANT: The information contained in this email message, and any attachments, is intended only for the individual/entity named herein. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by telephone and destroy all originals and copies of this message. Nothing contained within, or inferred by, this communication is to be construed to be legal, financial or tax advice. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient is not a waiver of any kind or work product privilege.

              > "4: Will two weeks be enough time to complete any available
              > administrative disqualification process for anyone unqualified or
              > incompetent so that waste, fraud and abuse may be minimized by making
              > sure that they are not involved in the case?"
              >
              > I would like to know what can be done in two weeks to accomplish these
              > objectives.
              >
              > Is this even possible, or is this a rhetorical question?

              I once disqualified the state's witness in 5 minutes. It is a question
              designed to make the person think a little bit. Two weeks is way more
              than enough time to disqualify anyone. They had an expert witness, so I
              asked them a few questions and the answer was always "I don't know" so I
              looked at the administrative law judge and shrugged my shoulders and he
              told her she was disqualified. Then there was nobody there to go
              against me so I spent two more DAYS making RECORD!! And at the end of
              that, the ALJ asked me where I learned all of this and I just showed him
              my color tabbed copy of his own code book. I had spent two nights
              studying for that hearing.

              I will ALWAYS try for an administrative hearing (formal, docketed, on
              the record) if a phone call won't work. They often cave in to your
              demands because they hate the process.