RE: [tips_and_tricks] Re: I would like to introduce myself.

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2010
      suavae1st wrote:

      > If judges & commissioners are committing a felony w/o proper oaths
      > on file, why can we not then just swear out a warrant for their arrest
      > for impersonation, or sue them? Why just threaten them before the
      > fact?

      Did I say to threaten anyone? If they perceive a threat, they might get
      dangerous.

      If they have no oaths on file, why do you call them judges and
      commissioners? If something has the word "dollar" on it, is it a
      dollar? Ans.____________________________

      In your neighborhood, are there suddenly more judges and commissioners
      on Halloween night when everyone is in costume, is that it?

      Yes___________ No___________

      I call them mere neighbors if they are even that and not commuters.

      If I were to want to swear out a warrant, who could I take it to?

      I don't need a warrant for a crime committed in my presence that I try
      to prevent from being committed further.

      I'm prepared to do a mutual warrantless citizens arrest, and my local
      people are familiar with the concept and have been through it with
      others of my friends. Neither my friends nor I have the time or
      inclination to arrest all violators. I stick to those who violate just
      my rights, and leave the defense of others to themselves (unless my time
      and attention are bought and paid for first). So far we have mutually
      assured release, instead of destruction.

      > Any suggestions greatly appreciated on how to proceed w arrest
      > warrant.

      None from me.

      Here where I am it would not make sense without me turning into a
      hypocrite. I don't like aiding and abetting impersonation (which I
      believe is a misdemeanor but it leads right into many felonies).

      I don't personally know of any qualified individuals ready to fill the
      roles in government necessary to take my prisoner and house him
      properly. So I have to "catch and release" with a warning.

      I advise changing over to a better job and recommend researching the
      changes Romanian police underwent after the fall of their dictator,
      Nicolae Ceau´┐Żescu.