Re: [tips_and_tricks] Western Union

  • jai mann
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 16, 2010
      I want to thank you and the others who have responded. The WU workers in the fraud department clearly have scripts in front of them and they attempted to generalize my behavior as "wanting to blame any one", which is far from the case. I know that getting hot-headed doesn't resolve any thing and it makes you over look little details that you should probably be writing down. I will take into account what every one has recommended and try to go from there.

      We'll see what happens....