Terrorists Destroying Credit of 1 Million people per Year...Needlessly

  • dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2010

      Thanks Bill….I’ll forward on…

      Folks:

      ·         Supposing I told you terrorists were destroying the credit and employment opportunities of 1 MILLION NEW people per year.

      ·         Supposing I told you that due to special form of “legal sleaze” identity theft, non disclosure and “loopholes” that they were able to steal from 3.5 million people per year.

      ·         Supposing that I told you this activity was up from 1999 by 500% to 600%.

      ·         Supposing I told you that the Obama administration voted to INCREASE this activity by funding the terrorists with an extra $6 billion dollars.

      ·         Supposing that I told you these terrorists followed the Communist principle of “From each according to ability, to each according to need”…..aka Pay your Fair Share?

      Wait till the IRS administers your health care!

      A 500% and 600% Increase from 1999 to 2009 of a true Terrorist Act:

      Now let’s examine what has happened in the past….even before this addition. Courtesy of being able to run computers with nearly no checks and balances, the IRS issued JUST LAST YEAR roughly 1 million “Notice of Federal Tax Liens” that they FILED [not recorded] in every county in the US. These attach to ALL property you own…everything…except the clothes on your back. [Actually they don’t…but ignorance abounds amongst America’s sheep] They only need to issue these once per 10 years. With the adult population at 240 million, this means in the 10 year period they managed to hit one in 20 people in the US. As the report states, the effect on credit and employment is devastating. Folks….the report comes the closest to admitting these are purely PENAL in nature. A far cry from the “voluntary compliance” tax Reid acknowledged eh? Think that is bad, the rate of Notice of Levy is 3.5 Million per year. Theft….pure and simple.

      http://finance.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/041510notest1.pdf

      Page 26….

      http://finance.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/041510notest1.pdf

      Background: If you have an issue of what the IRS calls “paying your fair share” [ Communist agenda], the IRS issues what is called a “Notice of Federal Tax Lien”. Now these are NOT real tax lien’s….just a notice….for your friendly government has allowed the IRS to do what no other lien holder could do—namely get a “fake lien” on people in the private sector without a judge’s signature. Really these notices are SUPPOSED to be filed only against someone involved public office or the excisable activity of a ‘trade or business’ upon territory owned by or ceded to the United States of America [Hint: Not where you live or work…not You as an ‘employee’] And to make matters worse the country recorder does not RECORD these as a regular lien but the states have enacted special legislation to “file” these. How handy! The effect is DEVASTATING on credit and employment. Instantly these are picked-up by every credit reporting agency and IMPOSSIBLE to release. They record FAR ABOVE the REAL tax liability. Flat out….no loan will be granted. To make matters worse, future employers pull this info from the CRA and see “negative information” to the tune of some extravagant amount of money. Translation: You don’t get the job.

      TRUTH IS HIDDEN:

      Read this closely from Page 8 of the Report. What are the two words in front of “compliance”? The “enforcement” is their “INVESTMENT” to get you to VOLUNTARILY comply so they can get a “RETURN”…..from you….on their INVESTMENT. Clever eh?

      __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5535 (20101015) __________

      http://www.eset.com