RE: [tips_and_tricks] Parking ticket

  • dave
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 14, 2010

      One never knows what will work. Years ago when I was a student at the University I used to get tickets cause I was late for class and always parked where I shouldn’t. Sure enough the City of Cinti police would write a ticket. In those days the ticket I got was a blue-carbon-paper imprint bottom of the top copy the cop wrote on. So one day I’m thinking….hmmm….blue carbon imprint…..looks a lot like a blue lead pencil from the campus bookstore art supply area. A 10 cent pencil beats a $15 ticket! So I found out the blue carbon was easy to erase…and replace with writing from the blue lead pencil. OK…so erase off my plate…..slap it on one of the campus official cars with their plate number written in …who were always parking illegally anyway. Never had to pay a ticket after that. So even though the cop probably submitted the master copy, the official probably submitted in his angry copy to the parking people who couldn’t figure the mis-match and were too lazy to bug the cop…so throw it out.

      Re: Hey Dave, you think that trick with the post-it-note would work in a big city like NYC.

      __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5532 (20101014) __________

      http://www.eset.com